Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone know how to contact this seller

I won 12 items on ebay from made_the_grade.

The auction ended week ago. So far i have sent him 3 request for a final total, So far no response. I also tried to call him and his phone number is disconnected.

All I want to do is pay my bill and get the items I won

Comments

• Options
    2 weeks now still no contact

Check out his feedback, now has 8 neg's with 1 saying they should of left neg.

Of course ebay does nothing to help

Do I leave Neg feedback and hopes he does not Retaliate against me? Or let slide?

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looking for 1981 Basketball PSA 9-10
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I would just not pay and see what happens. He will be gone shortly, no need to risk a neg on your end. This goes to show that all Ebay users should have two ID's. One for selling and one for buying.
  • Options
    He has another screen name: bingolil5

bingolil5 has a 1992 Topps Seau PSA 10 for sale with cert # 40496619, item # 290007888899

Last month I won a 1992 Topps Seau PSA 9 with cert # 40496616 from seller made_the_grade, item # 200021777910

Both cert #'s are 3 digits apart. So one can assume they were on the same submission.

&

Both sellers say they are from Blackstone, MA.

And to be fair, I did receive my card one week after paying him.

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • Options
    I definitely remember this seller coming up in another thread about a month or two ago. I don't remember the details, but I know he was the "bad guy" in whatever was going on.
  • Options

<< <i>I definitely remember this seller coming up in another thread about a month or two ago. I don't remember the details, but I know he was the "bad guy" in whatever was going on. >>

I was the one that brought Made_the_grade up about 2 months ago. Charged me 28.00 shipping for 11 psa graded cards. Paid
    him then put it in my notes never to do business with him again. If I remember shipping was very slow. The thread was in the 72 topps registry . I Should have left Negitive.
  • Options
    LED EMAIL ME AT JELLY_MAN@MSN.COM I HAVE HIS CONTACT INFO

But you may not like my story

ART
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I was the one that brought Made_the_grade up about 2 months ago. Charged me 28.00 shipping for 11 psa graded cards. Paid
    him then put it in my notes never to do business with him again. If I remember shipping was very slow. The thread was in the 72 topps registry . I Should have left Negitive. >>

>>

I made the same note when I saw your posts.
  • Options
    Bought over two weeks ago and nothing. Will wait a few more days, eBay and pointless to settle any disputes
    Carpe Diem
  • Options
    He finally sent me an invoice

I sent payment today, we will see how long i have to wait now
  • Options
    HOW MUCH WAS YOUR SHIP COST?
  • Options
    He's charging me $15 for 12 slabs, a little on the high side
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    I don't understand the high shipping costs...you can send out about 40-50 cards in one of the post offices flat rate priority boxes.....I use them all the time if there are a lot of items...and the cost is only $8.10........guess you just need to read the shipping costs when bidding....
  • Options
    THATS CHEAP FOR HIM was 3.50 per for me