Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Thanks Cosetta

I was having problems with a couple of cards. One which was coming up as invalid when I attempted to enter it into my set, and another which i wanted to add to a set but the request hadnt gone through yet.

After leaving a message with Cosetta Robbins yesterday afternoon regarding the cards, I just received a call back from her. She was an extremely pleasant and courteous woman who was very helpful with my concerns. I just wanted to share my first experience in dealing with her and note how positive it was !
"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
-- Yogi Berra

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Cosetta rocks!
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    Cosetta worked out a registry problem for me in 24 hours. She definitely hears the voice of the customer!

Thanks Cosetta
  • Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list. Tried to add a card 3 times over a month, no luck. Emailed her last nite and this morning I was good to go.

Thanks!
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Ditto what Marc said - if Cosetta could be cloned, I'd have her working in MY office! She's the best.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I'd hire her in a heartbeat.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    There is no other ... Cosetta IS PSA for me image
    Baseball HOF Autographs
    Topps Baseball 1967
    Mike Payne's 300 Great Cards
    MVPs in their MVP years
    and T206???
  • Options
    She is a real doll and has always helped me out when needed. PSA needs to give her a raise and hire about 10 more just like her!
  • Options
    RobbyRobby Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Count me in as a Big Cosetta Fan ! She's helped me numerous times , and is super nice to talk to ! ..............Robbieimage
    Collect 1964 Topps Baseball
    1963 Fleer
    Lou Brock Master Set
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭

Just want to add my voice to the chorus. Cosetta twice has helped me out with problems with great efficiency and a friendly attitude. She's a 1 of 1.

• Options
    mojorobmojorob Posts: 392 ✭✭
    Cosetta helped me out just this past week.
    I echo everthing kind word that has been said about her!!
    She really is exceptional.
    Thanks Cosetta.

Kirk Robinson

• Options
    I'm new to this forum so naturally I screwed up trying to add cards to my 48 Bowman baseball set. One email to Cosetta and all was fixed IMMEDIATELY! I too thank her for being so fast and so good!image
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Lots of Class.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Cosetta is a world class person and she really understands the concept of world class service.
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    I have to agree with everyone. Cosetta is a Godsend. She is awsome at everything. I have never met someone so helpful and responsive. I have gotten emails back from her on late weekend nights. I honestly don't know if she ever sleeps.

• Options
    ArnyVeeArnyVee Posts: 4,246
    As everyone has mentioned....Cosetta not only listens to her customers, but follows through with whatever she says she will do. Cosetta rocks! image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I am new to the registry thing and she has patiently been helping me with my player addition requests image

Thanks Cosetta

Matt
  • Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    image ... We image you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Here is a copy of an email I just sent her and her response to it:

Subject: RE: They are spreading love about you on the forum
    Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:32:33 -0700
    From: "Cosetta Robbins" <CRobbins@collectors.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    To: "S Gunn" <ssgunnip@yahoo.com>

…WOW! J!!!!!

You guys make me feel so special and you make my job fun every single day!!! I wish I could pass along my heartfelt gratitude to each and every member. It’s because of you guys that I love my job so very much. I feel very blessed to work and correspond with such an awesome community of collectors.

The ‘thanks’ really goes out to you allJ

Words cannot convey how I’m feeling right nowJ

Thank You,

Cosetta Robbins

Assistant Set Registry Manager

Collectors Universe

(949) 567-1234

(949) 833-7660 fax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:39 AM
    To: Cosetta Robbins
    Subject: They are spreading love about you on the forum

Cosetta,

I think you will enjoy the link.

Thank you for everything you do.

Scott

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=37&threadid=532559&STARTPAGE=1

• Options
    nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Put me in as well as a Big Fan of hers.image
  • Options
    COSETTA!!!! COSETTA!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU ARE VERY APPRECIATED!image
    Rangerman / ARMEDPILOT

B)
  • Options
    Cosetta.......you are very special indeed. An employer might find someone like you once in 10 years or more. I personally can't thank you enough! You have gone beyond the call of duty on many occasions. Not only do you get the job done you do it with the highest level of customer service. You always have the kindest responses to make members feel like they aren't just another member! For that you get my vote as the Most Valuable Player working for PSA image
  • Options

<< <i>As everyone has mentioned....Cosetta not only listens to her customers, but follows through with whatever she says she will do. Cosetta rocks! image >>

same here!
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Options

<< <i>She's a 1 of 1. >>

Dittoimage
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

As there have been an additional 60+ Cards this past year added to the Carew Master Set, i would like to pass my thanks along to her as well. A true example of customer service!! There are a few people down there that could learn a thing or two from Cosetta.
  • Options
    Hi Gang,

Yes, Cosetta is wonderful. And Gayle Kean was a tremendous help for me today in helping me get some 1994 Lawrence Taylor cards added. It's always tough to add cards during a player's last year.

JB
    Lawrence Taylor #1 Basic/Master
    1993 Pro Set Power All-Power-Defense Gold #1
  • Options
    Cosetta and Gayle are both such huge assets to PSA that I hope they are appreciated for all they do for us consumers, by their superiors. Both are PSA 10s in my opinion.
    Collecting Nolan Ryan Master, 1968 Basic, and WHA, as well as unused and authentic tickets from 60s-70s rock concerts.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Don't forget BJ and Gayle either, they've been putting up with our BS and keeping a smile on their face since day 1.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options

<< <i>Cosetta.......you are very special indeed. An employer might find someone like you once in 10 years or more. I personally can't thank you enough! You have gone beyond the call of duty on many occasions. Not only do you get the job done you do it with the highest level of customer service. You always have the kindest responses to make members feel like they aren't just another member! For that you get my vote as the Most Valuable Player working for PSA image >>

I agree with this post! You are a rare breed indeed!

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    I think that we all truly appreciate Cosetta, Gayle and BJ. I know that they are world class in registry customer service and they are world class people as well. A sincere thank you!
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14