Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Hey, I wanna do one of those tag thingys. Who wants to do it with me?

But I'm not leading or coordinating nuttin'.

Somebody else that knows what they're doing can be the leader. I have enough on my plate already. image

Comments

• Options
    Let me know if this is acceptible and if nobody minds if I host. then just sign upimage

OK KIDS image so far we have
    Mojo
    boom
    musky
    cullenbryant
    arelea
    and bigjohn

6 so far deadline for sign up is
    in 2 days? say Tuesday night at 9 pm
    is everyone OK with a 25-50 tag?
    Please voice you opinion . majority rules I would like to see some Y.N's join in thats why I want it low
    read rule #1 everyone pm me there contact information and we will get this thing going image on Tuesday, the only other idea is who what to have the tag for pre 64? or Moderns included?
    Majority rules ,please voice your opinion
    I will send out the first tag box if this is acceptible let me know Thanks everyone ,Sorry I could not get back sooner . But now I am ready ,willing and able.MoJo

"

THE RULES

1) All contact info shared between all members of the tag.
    2) Once a tag begins, no one may be added to the list.
    3) A detailed list of items contained in the box will be both kept by the sender and included in the box. The receiver will mark off the coins they take and add their additions to the list. They will also make a copy of the altered list for their records.
    4) All box transactions will be posted to a tag thread which will be started by the person that initiates the tag. For example, if I remove an UNC 1885O Morgan from the box and added an UNC 1896 Morgan I would post something like: "Removed UNC 1885O $1 and replaced it with UNC 1896 $1." This way everybody can track what's going on with the tag and knows exactly what to expect when the box gets to them.
    5) No person may keep the tag box more than 5 business days to insure timely completion of the tag.

There are a few additional rules that will apply with mine:/eyoung's rule
    a I will send out the first box and the last will come to me

1. You must have completed a minimum of 2 swaps in this forum and they must have been successful. I really don't like getting burned and neither will anyone else.

2. If you take 1 item from the box and wish to exchange it with several coins that equal the proposed amount, you need to disclose the dates, mm, and type of coins. If any of the participants wish to take ANY of the multiples of coins that were in exchange for a single coin, That is acceptable for this swap, they must update the listing in the box and keep a copy of the updated listing with them.

3. YOU WILL POST ON THE BOARD WHEN THE BOX ARRIVES AND WHEN IT DEPARTS. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!

4. Please remember that like the forum swaps, this is not a place to get rid of junk coins nor mangled coins. Holey coins will be allowed but only if dated prior to 1900.

5. MOST IMPORTANTLY: BOX WILL BE SHIPPED USPS AND INSURED FOR DECLARED AMOUNT! You will update the tag posting here with the tracking number.

This tag will be for AS many members who want to join . Coins will be initially valued from $25-$50 with box content to not exceed $100.00

Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    I will be doing a $500 one next month. I still have one going at the moment that has been great but the level of coins needs to be better for some of the tag members...and that's OK by me!!

Mine will always be Pre-1964.....I like moderns but there are just too many of them for my liking.

If you get someone to run one Boom, count me in!!!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    count me in please

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭

<< <i>I will be doing a $500 one next month. I still have one going at the moment that has been great but the level of coins needs to be better for some of the tag members...and that's OK by me!!

Mine will always be Pre-1964.....I like moderns but there are just too many of them for my liking.

If you get someone to run one Boom, count me in!!! >>

This is the one I'm waiting for.

Millertime
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Coindexter's tag was excellent - all great people. I too, would like to try on where the box is of a higher combined value. Please count me in!image

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    YES ! i'm in on another. anyway agreed upon is fine with me. pre 64 etc...
    coindexters came off without a hitch, nice coins and great tag partners image
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    OK, so WHO is going to head this and what are the particulars? I'm ready to get my feet wet. Let's Roll. image
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    There's going to be a $500 one starting up on September 1st by eyoung429. Pre 1930 coins only!!

Millertime
  • Options
    TTT
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hi,,, this might be kinda fun, If you need one more count me in...

cheers

Rob
    There is nothing more powerful than the power of goodbye
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    mojo i'll do this one with you

I have some stuff to put in

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    ttt
    Ebay Seller I.D
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    So uhh, is this one underway or officially Dead? image
  • Options
    You're in 2 of them already. How many more do you want?

Millertime
  • Options

I've heard nothing nor seen or received a thing as of yet.

You see any posts here as to contents of box, parameters, DC #s etc?
  • Options
    You have read the two posts belows this one, right? Your name is in both and one of the boxes is already to the second person with the other one to be sent out tomorrow.
  • Options
    yeah, boom the tags already runnin and heading for you soon. image