Home Stamps Forum

New Group of Slabbed Stamps at David Lawrence

Hi All,

We're new here to the PSE forum... and to professional philatelics, as well. However, I have collected stamps most of my life and even was a dealer at local shows when I was in junior high and high school. A few years after college I picked up my cut square collection and started visiting shows and later, bidding at auction for the scarcer issues, which is how I met Charles Shreve. Charles and I evenutally began to discuss a joint venture where we would work together -- Shreves and David Lawrence. We listed our first inventory in June and quickly sold some major rarities including the finest known example of 243a and 244. But, in keeping with our collectotr roots, we'd endeavor to be a trusted source of graded material on the Internet for stamps from $25 and up. In nearly 30 years in numismatics we've learned alot about what collectors want and we believe in thrid-party certification as a way to make our markets better (and our collections more valuable) becuase collector confidence is key to the health of the hobby.

Sorry to ramble...that's the short story for why we are now excited to offer graded stamps on our web site. For the first time, we just acquired a large collection of several hundred 'slabbed' stamps from $30 and up. Would love to hear what you think of our site.

http://www.davidlawrence.com/inventory/stamp-index.cfm

Thanks,
John
John Feigenbaum

Comments

• So, if I buy a stamp from you guys, I can pick it up from Jason at a coin show? That's kind of cool!

Jerry

It would also be nice if you turned on your PM
  • OK! Who keeps trumpimg me in the DLRC, or in this case DLRS, in their stamp auction?

Jerry
  • Hi Jerry,

Jason would be happy to deliver to you at a show.... of course, anything you order directly off the site (non auction) is free shipping anyway.

Take care and THANKS!
    John

p.s. I don'd do PM on PCGS becuase I don't get here enough to view messages. I don't want to miss a message. Please email me directly anytime at john@davidlawrence.com.

John Feigenbaum