Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1913 D MS68 Buffalo Nickel

caitlincaitlin Posts: 858 ✭✭✭
This is one of my coins I had for yrs and Ed Cape cod Collector talked me into upgrading. Well PCGS gave it an ms68 fisrt shot.
A collector of high grade TONED BUFFALO NICKELS ,working on a PCGS REGISTRY SET.

Comments

• Options
    LeianaLeiana Posts: 4,349
    I'll agree with that every day! Beautiful coin! Is it top pop? image I love pretty buffaloes. image

-Amanda

I'm a YN working on a type set!

My Buffalo Nickel Website Home of the Quirky Buffaloes Collection!

Proud member of the CUFYNA
  • Options
    A collector of high grade TONED BUFFALO NICKELS ,working on a PCGS REGISTRY SET.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Wowzers!

That deserved an 68!
    Sweet coin and beautiful detail!
    TKC!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options
    I'll agree with that every day! Beautiful coin! Is it top pop? I love pretty buffaloes.

MS-68 is the highest grade i have seen for a Business strike Buffalo from PCGS
  • Options
    jmj3esqjmj3esq Posts: 5,421
    I saw that a 1913 Type 1 MS 66 was graded and shipped this week. A MS68 is simply unbelievable!
  • Options
    TrinkettsTrinketts Posts: 1,699
    Hell that could be the first MS69 buffalo... That is one stunning coin.
    Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. -Benjamin Franklin-
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

I still like your 36-D the best. image

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    1913 MS68! I'd kill for that coin! I have a 66, and dream of a 67, but a buff 68? None finer...
    Very very niceimage
  • Options
    Here's my 1936d ms68 that I think will someday make ms69 grade. Can you imagine? it would be the ONLY ms69 Buff out there. WOW I need to run it to PCGS right now and not wait until the Denver show.
  • Options
  • Options
    capecape Posts: 1,621
    those are two of the finest buffalos around. and maybe well have to try that for a ms 69 in denver, that would be very possible.image
    ed rodrigues
  • Options
    Caitlin, did you make that coin yourself, or buy it holdered already at MS68?
  • Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!
    pm sent,
    Larry
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    <<1913 MS68 Buffalo Nickel>>

Caitlin, an MS68 1913-D is far more impressive than an MS68 1913 - you did your coin a disservice with that thread title.image Congratulations!
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That coin is a stud!!
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    chabot510chabot510 Posts: 1,291
    ed sure knows how to pick a nice buffalo. he showed me a 68 in baltimore w/ amazing color. it was one of the nicest coins i have seen.
    Nick
  • Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    impressive to say the least
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file