Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Hasek returns to Detroit

Comments

• detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭✭
    You can count me in as a diehard Red Wing fan who now could not care less what they do next season. I'd rather go 0-82 with Chris Osgood as my goalie then win the Stanley Cup with Hasek.

I'm completely baffled by this one. I was so relieved they didn't get Belfour, now this. I hope he plays well. Then all of the playoff games will be zero-to-zero, unless Hasek can now score goals. Of course, even if he could score goals, he'd have to be healthy (or at least he'd have to think he's healthy) so that he would actually be available to play. Did I mention that this bums me out?

As if Chris Shelton getting sent to the minors wasn't enough to ruin my day . . .
  • wow, unbelievable...a netminder Detroit, get one of the Young Stud netminders out there.

Ah well...I'm still taking the 30 minute trek to their T.C MI camp, they hit the [s]bar[/s]night life scene so it's double fun.

Besides.. the up & comers games are great! Got tickets yesterday!

Sig: Looking for a recent smr magazine, Please pm if you have one to recycle. Thank You
  • If HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealtIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyhyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf HealthyIf Healthyimageimageimageimageimage
    My focus, 1970 Topps Baseball Raw and Graded, pre 1989 PSA Hockey and 1933 INDIAN GUM ! Yikes!!
  • xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

<< <i>You can count me in as a diehard Red Wing fan who now could not care less what they do next season. I'd rather go 0-82 with Chris Osgood as my goalie then win the Stanley Cup with Hasek.

I'm completely baffled by this one. I was so relieved they didn't get Belfour, now this. I hope he plays well. Then all of the playoff games will be zero-to-zero, unless Hasek can now score goals. Of course, even if he could score goals, he'd have to be healthy (or at least he'd have to think he's healthy) so that he would actually be available to play. Did I mention that this bums me out?
    >>

Holy Crap, you read my mind!!It's going to be a lot different without Stevie-Y
  • no Hull..got used to it, but miss that patend slap shot down on one leg.
    Now no stevey Y, or turncoat shanny too, time for the youngn's to show what they've got.

Sig: Looking for a recent smr magazine, Please pm if you have one to recycle. Thank You
  • EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    This blows!!! Osgood was going to start and Jim Howard
    their backup. I love this Howard kid, but it's back to the AHL
    for him now. Osgood will now be back up.

• RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
    You're kidding. They're going with the youth movement but they sign Hasek?

Why didn't they make a pitch for Luongo?