Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Return to monticello nickels MS66FS

Just received some grades back and got a pair of P&D Return to Monticello nickels graded MS 66FS.
What do you think the future is for these?

Comments

• I think some 67's have been made.
  • clackamasclackamas Posts: 5,615
    The future is good for those. There have been some 67FS coins, at least for the D mint but the 66FS coins are keepers IMO.
  • Thanks for the info.
    I went through about 30 rolls of each to get those two.

• << <i>The future is good for those. There have been some 67FS coins, at least for the D mint but the 66FS coins are keepers IMO. >>

I have to agree with clackmas. I have seen the lincoln prices drop drastically on the bus coins and the quarters seem to be stable at around $30 per ms67. Of course there is a little difference in price but for the most part $30 on any given ms67 06 bus quarter so far. However the nickels have been pretty hot. I quit watching the 66fs prices after I bought a great set of P & D 65fs from Clakmas. The 66fs seems to be pretty high in price and maintaining that high level which is why i went for the 65fs instead. Should stay fairly high in price unless several are made which I don't see happening due to the same situation we had last year with the SF coins, JMO!

Zach