Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

shaquille o'neal 1992 classic auto/500

I have 1992 classic shaquille o'neal psa/dna auto 10 i was wondering what it might be worth? And out of the 2 psa/dna psa pop report which one mine is? I was thinking the top one was mine and the second one is the one #out of 2500 Mine is # 32 out of 500 So i'm thinking i have the rarer psa/dna o
NO NAME VARIETY 3-4 5 6 7 8 8Q 9 9Q 10 TOTAL
SHAQUILLE O'NEAL PSA/DNA CERTIFIED 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 1 4
SHAQUILLE O'NEAL PSA/DNA CERTIFIED 0 0 0 1 1 0 2 0 2 6

Comments

• lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    First of all welcome to the forum.

I couldnt find a listing for those cards on the online smr. Maybe you could check out Beckett for the price.
  • dunerduner Posts: 625
    you've got me baffled.....can you give a scan? shaq had about 10 autos that year....most looked the same but were all numbered differently. I live for lsu memorabilia...but without a pic i'd be gunslinging. If you post one, I could easily tell you which one you have and what it's worth.
    Duner a.k.a. THE LSUConnMan
    lsuconnman@yahoo.com

• pic sent
  • SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

92 Classic Draft Picks series actually.
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

ukon

Welcome.

Very nice card! Numbered to even 500 is a lot. The fact that it's a 10 may get some excited tho.

I'm clueless on the value - Tuff Stuff 1997, April, has the card numbered to 8500 and booking at 150$ But, I found one of those and I think it's the Classic Gold card that was in the price guide then.

This is not the same card you have - yours is a signed regular issue card from the set.

They don't list the set or any Draft Picks anymore in Tuff Stuff.

I don't have the Standard Catalog of Basketball - if someone does, they can at least give you an idea.

Last - how about following this auction and see what it ends at. May give some idea.

Also, here's a BIN for 150$ on the Classic Gold - numbered to 8500.

Good luck and don't be a stranger; shoes optional
    your friend
    mike
    Mike