Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Would like to trade

I do not know what this is or whether it is worth anything, but my wife came across this in her dresser draw and she asked me if I know anyone who would be willing to buy or trade something for it. If I put this in the wrong forum I am sorry. Not quite certain what kind of metal it is, but I would guess brass. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you.

imageimage

Comments

• Options
    interesting token,what are you looking for?
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm not quite sure, any suggestions? It belongs to my wife and she wanted to sell it, but she has no idea of a value (if any). I am willing to trade and if it is reasonable I am sure we can come to an agreement. As long as you and I are both pleased with the deal this should be the main goal. I believe and honesty and fair dealing which will lead to trust and friendship and possible deals in the future. This my first time ever doing a deal on here so just tell me what you think and we can go on from there. Thank you.
    Tom
  • Options
    farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    A similar one is currently on eBay Link

I do not know if the swastika was added to the one on eBay or removed from yours, though I suspect the swastika was added to the one on eBay.
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    I don't think the swastika to the e-bay one has been added. It's a swastika for good luck that has nothing to do with the nazis though, so the description is wrong.
    The e-bay one probably predates 1933, and the one in this thread may be more recent (after Hitler's rise to power these "good luck swastikas" quickly disappeared, for obvious reasons..)

Actually, LordMarcovan has dug one of these pieces (with swastika). You can see it here.
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    No, I do not have a swastika on the Mystical ball. I think that is what it is anyway, but there is a Swastika down in the lsft hand corner. I was trying to find out how many are out there but no luck, I guess the token didn't work.