Home Metal Detecting
Options

Some find's from the last week or so.

Even with the heat I was able to get out for a few short hunt's and make a couple of find's.
first is a 35 buff,10k gold ring,2 marble's,merc,religous medalion,glass naval type button and a brass hem weight.

Close up of ring w/stone.

HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    Fun finds Tom... image looks like a good demo spot even though they're starting to cover it up. We've had some where some of the dirt ends up in a public lot in piles... the demo spot could be long gone but the dirt just keeps on giving. image

• Options
    Nice finds!
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    ManMan Posts: 1,002
    Nice finds you got one of everything.
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Close up of ring w/stone.
    image >>

It looks like the bear is wearing a huge head lamp image

Those are nice finds. Similar to Man, I was also thinking "one of everything" when I saw the pic (except for two marbles).
    Congrats on the gold and silver! That religious medallion is nice too, it looks to be in good shape! image
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    Ok, obviously you have some kinda weird marble fetish going on.image

Nice work Tom!

Keep'em beepin!

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    You sure find alot of rings Toms! That medal is very nice, it looks like it might have some age to it, is there any inscription?
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    Thank's Ric,as for the dirt they didn't take it out which they usually do and we find itimageThis time they just put like 50ft of fill dirt over the top of itimage

Zot that was just to funny,had me cracking upimage

GR I'm trying to find all the marble's I have lost over the year'simage

Mary this year has been kinda slow for ring's,I think this is my 3rd or 4th one.Somebody has been beating me to the tot lot's around hereimageimage
    There are no marking's on the medalion and I have also found a few smaller version's of that one also.HH,Tom