Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

I have free hard plastic coin covers up for grabs!

Please send me any free coins you have, please reply to this post or email me at uruiami1@aol.com.
I am a new collector/seller. I find this hobby to be very stimulating.
Ever since I started this hobby Ive gained a tremondious respect for coins!

I apoligize for this post, cant seem to remove it. Sorry for begging.

To make amends for this post I'll give away a few hard plastic coin covers the first person to reply(please PM me).
A penny saved is a penny earned!

Comments

• coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL!!! I believe we all want free coins image

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Nocerino18Nocerino18 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I have some free wheat pennies. Shipping is $299.95.

Coin Superstore's Ebay Auctions
    Personal Ebay Auctions
    My Website
    ---------------------------------------------
    ALWAYS LOOKING TO PURCHASE
    TOP 100 MORGANS / HOT 50
    TOP 50 PEACE VAMS
  • coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have some free wheat pennies. Shipping is $299.95. >>

As they say, nothing is really free!

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• << <i>Please send me any free coins you have, please reply to this post or email me at uruiami1@aol.com.
    Ever since I started this hobby Ive gained a tremondious respect for coins! >>

So do I have this right? I give you coins and then you sell them? Sounds like a good deal to me.
  • LeianaLeiana Posts: 4,349

<< <i>

<< <i>Please send me any free coins you have, please reply to this post or email me at uruiami1@aol.com.
    Ever since I started this hobby Ive gained a tremondious respect for coins! >>

So do I have this right? I give you coins and then you sell them? Sounds like a good deal to me. >>

BTW- You spelled "pennies" wrong in your username.

Singular form also only has one 'e' - ergo- "penny."

-Amanda

I'm a YN working on a type set!

My Buffalo Nickel Website Home of the Quirky Buffaloes Collection!

Proud member of the CUFYNA
  • I'll buy 'em!
    All the pennies for freeimage

The $200 shipping better be worth it!

I find the hobby stimulating too but collectores aren't sellers, mostly.
    Want List
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • yes i know penneys is spelt wrong, its my ebay name.
  • what dates and how many of them do you have? perhaps ill buy them!
  • Atleast ill insure your free unwanted coins have a safe home where there not abused!
    Got to give me points for honesty, I never said I just collect, i also mentioned I sell!
  • Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    I giveaway coins to Y.N.'s every week

Just not to youimage

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • sir, you don't have to give me anything, my asperations to be a dealer/ collector may turn away freebies, but atleast I try!
  • I think it is almost comical that every coin forum I have been to, someone comes along with this "please send me your unwanted junk coins" or "please give me some coins for my collection" or so on and so on. This is a forum that people come to that "collect" the very thing you are wanting them to send to you for free. If any of us were to send someone "free" coins it most likely wouldn't be to someone that comes to a coin forum "begging" for change like a guy standing on a street corner with a tin cup, it would be to a member that we thought could actually use the coin in their collection and someone that the coin actually has meaning to them. I personally have never sold (nor ever would sell) any coin that any forum member of any forum I am a member of ever gave me, I would send them to another member (if i didn't collect the series) if they collected them also for free, its called paying it forward, someone does something nice for you and you in return do something nice for someone else, not try to get as much as you can for free so you can make a profit off of others generosity. Of course this is just the way I conduct myself and know others have other disciplines they adhere to but I dont think many people would send coins to someone that they know are trying to make a profit off of something they are sending to that person for free
  • Well thank you sir, I was always told in my lifem it never hurts to try, and if you want something,just ask. I Think its rather absured to call me a hobo( by the way i give money to hobos) just for want your coins that you may have more thn one of. I do appriaciate coins, as i said, ive gained quite a respect for them as I began collecting/selling.
    Seeing that i am trying to begin a company, i figured there may be a few whom where generous enough to assist me achieve my American Dream. No one has to give anything they dont want to give.
  • Jeeeeesh! it takes all kinds I guess...very stimulating?...tremendous respect for the coins? I respect the fellow collectors (true collectors) here on this forum...not sure about asking for free coins, seems sort of lame to me...but that's just my opinion.
  • claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    So why do you deserve free coins over the polite YN's on this forum who send the donors very nice and heartfelt thank you cards and letters?

imageimageimage

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Very Well said Bryan!
    Its upto the generous members that chose WHAT to give and WHEN to give and Weather to give or not.

Its not upto the reciever to nag or ask or "beg".

Thanks!

TKC!
    Remember, beggars come last...
    Want List
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Like I said, its up to anyone weather or not to give anything, lame or not.Asking never hurts. id send a card or letter.

Besides, helping me get into bussinus might make me the next David Hall, we all know how much he has done for the industry.
    Perhaps ill be able to do the same.
  • LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    You mean like this?

...the postage and handling is going to hurt. ;Q

David
  • mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    is this guy for real?

• << <i>Like I said, its up to anyone weather or not to give anything, lame or not.Asking never hurts. id send a card or letter.

Besides, helping me get into bussinus might make me the next David Hall, we all know how much he has done for the industry.
    Perhaps ill be able to do the same. >>

Didn't I already answer this in your first begging session? Here's a thought......Learn how to type, learn what a spell-checker is, get a job, make money and then buy coins.....

Sheesh!! Yep, let's see....I am going to give you free coins, take the time to package them up, spend my money to ship them to you only to have you turn around and sell them......

GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!! The only free coins given out around here are to deserving individuals who actually partake in conversations in the forum.
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Well thank you sir, I was always told in my lifem it never hurts to try, and if you want something,just ask. I Think its rather absured to call me a hobo( by the way i give money to hobos) just for want your coins that you may have more thn one of. I do appriaciate coins, as i said, ive gained quite a respect for them as I began collecting/selling.

Doesn't seem like we're off to a great start now does it?image
  • TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Here's a tip. Start a new thread with your free plastic coin covers. That way this begging thread will die. Why keep everyone reliving this mistake. Best of luck.
  • asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    I want free coins too, oh wait!, that's called a swap!! Speak with Boom if you want in! Good luck! image
    Andy
  • Did he use the free coin cases to lure us in?image
  • no, I dident use free cases to lure anyone in, i just figured that inorder to make amends for my shameful behaviour ill give somthing away.