Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Wanted: 1972 Sunoco Stamps Terry Bradshaw PSA

This is the last item I need for my Bradshaw master set and I am having the hardest time finding one or one worthy of grading. The ones I submit keep coming back as miscut. Anyone out there have one? Please?

Thanks,

Ken

Comments

• Options
    If you don't mind buying a Steelers Sunoco sheet, there is a seller on ebay, can't remember his ID, from Michigan who has individual team sheets for every team except the Raiders, ugh, and Bears. Just type in "1972 Sunoco" and you might have to go to the ebay store. I bought a Dolphins, Steelers and Vikings sheet from him and they came back to me in awesome condition. From there, you can try and extract the Bradshaw. I have a Warfield I want to extract from a 3-panel sheet but am too afraid to try. I'll check to see if I have a Bradshaw worthy of high grade, but it too will be in a 3-panel sheet
    Kelly
  • Options
    Here is my Steelers sheet. The perforations are nearly perfectly centered. You might be able to make that request from him.
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    My submission pending since 6/27 includes a really nice Bradshaw. I would be very dissapointed if it doesn't get an 8.

Mike

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    kcherevkakcherevka Posts: 109 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I'll look into the sheet but I too am afraid to try to extract any individual stamps. I'm a clutz when it comes to things like that image

Smallstocks - let me know when you get your submission back if you are interested in selling. I'll try to check this board frequently but it might be better if you send me a PM.

Thanks again!

Ken
  • Options
    Stupid Question...With the Sunoco stamps should they be cut from the sheet or removed via the perforations? I'm trying for a Staubach........
    Collecting:
    Dallas Cowboys
    SuperBowl MVPs
    Heisman Trophy Winers
  • Options

<< <i>Stupid Question...With the Sunoco stamps should they be cut from the sheet or removed via the perforations? I'm trying for a Staubach........ >>

I asked the same question and am waiting for a response. Somebody on one of the other boards commenteds they made cuts (not Sunoco but another perforated item) and they were graded by PSA. Others said do not cut.
  • Options
    I submitted the stamp below...No expert here but the the stamp seems strong except for the "tags" on the perforations. Maybe the whole sheets come apart cleaner.....

Collecting:
    Dallas Cowboys
    SuperBowl MVPs
    Heisman Trophy Winers
  • Options

<< <i>I submitted the stamp below...No expert here but the the stamp seems strong except for the "tags" on the perforations. Maybe the whole sheets come apart cleaner.....

image >>

I'm assuming you took this from one of those 9 panel small sheets that have players from random teams. I have many of those as well as several team sheets and think too it would be easier to perforate from the team sheets. I'm just a little too timid to try but may one of these days.
  • Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to say my Bradshaw came back as a 6 today. Not sure why but that's what happened.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports
  • Options
    kcherevkakcherevka Posts: 109 ✭✭✭

Ha,

I just sent you a PM asking if you got your stamp back. I was on vacation when you posted this so I didn't see it 'till now. Should've read the thread before PMing you. Anyways, sorry it didn't get the 8 you were looking for but a 6 is better than my nothing I have now image Any chance of buying it off of you or will it be on eBay anytime soon? Let me know,

Ken