Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

O/T: I have 2 reference books open, ....

6 handouts in front of me and two annual reports.

I have an assignment due tomorrow and am adding finishing touches to my 'master piece'......I know 'self praise is no praise'.

I'd rather be doing coins image

Final year of Business Studies ( Part time at night ).

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can do it! Just one more year to go!

I'm throwing around an idea of enrolling in a MBA program part-time, myself. Perhaps once I stop contracting and finally settle on a full-time job (and on a particular city to live in image ).

• Options

I work for myself and sometimes work is WAY more interesting than college, actually most of the time it is.

Anyhow I'm off to bed, the project isn't perfect but I'll twiddle around with it tomorrow afternoon a bit.

On a whole I'm happy with it although I'm aiming for 95%.....Gulp !!

Hmmmm rest, work and then twiddle....what a life.

I have to add the project is on an area that I am familiar with.

G'night everyone.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>On a whole I'm happy with it although I'm aiming for 95%.....Gulp !! >>

Another "guess the grade" thread? image

Good luck! image
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Procrastinator!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22