Home Metal Detecting

Hey LM! -->

It's that time of year again so I thought I'd put these back up for you:

imageimage

But a little hotter than last year... This heat is going to keep me from even thinking about detecting during lunch time!

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, yes. That is definitely an appropriate little emoticon.

However, it ain't been too bad here this summer... yet. Bad, but not hazy and awful. It was a cool spring, so I am hoping we can get through next month without any triple-digit days. Usually a few times in August, we will hit 105 degrees with a heat index of 115. Ugh.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • It was 114° yesterday and it’s supposed to be 116° today. I will not be doing any digging today.
    imageimage
    Geez Louise, COTC.

Maybe you should move to Pluto instead of Mercury! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

• << <i>Geez Louise, COTC.

Maybe you should move to Pluto instead of Mercury! image >>

It is days like these that make me long for Crescent City. That is where my sigline pic was taken.
    imageimage
    Yes, that is definitely more to my liking. Fog is nice. Not for weeks at a time, mind you, but I rather enjoy it when it is cool and foggy.

• Man I could go for some cool foggy weather right nowimageHH,Tom
  • marymmarym Posts: 713
    I think you all should move to Maine. It's 78 degrees right now, 70% humidity. I think this is too hot!!
    Be Still and Know
  • The high in Crescent City California today was 62°. Tomorrow it will warm up to 63°. Man, I wish I were there. 112° for Roseville tomorrow.
    imageimage