Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Can I post my #68th ranked Morgans are for sale here???

Whoops hit the enter button.

I'm selling the entire set for personal reasons- is it ok to list it here as being for sale?

Pm for offers and if you want pics. But need to do it soon.

This is not vacation money..

Comments

• a039a039 Posts: 1,546
    I have no problem with it, however LMS and LS had a caniption(sic) fit when they started allowing BST here last year! Of course at that time this forum was a ghost town... good luck on your sales!

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well HRH sez he will boot ya fer doin it. As a rule BS&T stuff taint allowed around these parts.
  • Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,266 ✭✭✭
    From the forum rules posted at the top of the page:

"To avoid selling abuses and spam, this forum has the following rules:

1. You may have one selling message per day.
    2. You may offer only PCGS-graded coins.
    3. Your message can offer up to 10 coins.
    4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page."
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • From the forum rules posted at the top of the page:

"To avoid selling abuses and spam, this forum has the following rules:

4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page."

-------------------------
    Steve

Thanks steve27, well at least I have #2 ok, but I have more than 10 coins in my set- what do I do?

I won't TT this for any reason- they are listed on the BS&T board as they properly should be.
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4. Once your message has been posted you may not use “ttts” or other methods to keep your selling message near the top of the page.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Musta binna change in policy smoewheres as I thought BS&T stuff warn't permitted here.
  • Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,266 ✭✭✭
    I suspect it would be OK to have a link to your set and offer it all at once. You could also try sending a PM to Carol first, and ask her if you can do it that way.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • I think you can list 10 of your PCGS graded coins per day. Carol had a message to this effect about a week ago.
  • I think listing your set here is perfectly acceptable.

I believe the 10 coin rule was to prevent long lists of variable coins, Morgans, Jeffersons, Mercury's, etc. I do not believ it would apply to selling ONE set of coins no matter how many coins are in the set.

Just my 2 cents.
    (PAST) OWNER #1 SBA$ REGISTRY COLLECTOIN
  • image I'm now in 69th. I guess that happens when you sell one of em off the list.

I'll probably wind down to 100th when all is said n done.

• HighReliefHighRelief Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgan Hunter: Do you any PL'S or DMPL'S in your set?
  • DrizztDrizzt Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭
    A link in your sig line to your registry set, saying these are for sale, would also be ok, I believe.(hint,hint)image
  • Thnaks drizzt, I'll figger that one out here in a bit- it tis not easy linking for me.