Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

is there a 1912 E300 Plow's Candy registry?

Is there a 1912 E300 Plow's candy registry? I couldn't find it. The cards seem to go for incredible amounts in the auction houses, so it surprises me that there is no registry.

Comments

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    King:

It would be next to impossible to put a set together, which is probably why there is not a registry. The closest thing is the near set that John Branca purchased a few years back, but that has since been dismantled and largely sold individually to type and other collectors. I don't know of anyone actively working on a 'set' per se, although I am sure some are....

~ms
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    Lol, I'm an idiot. I just checked the PSA pop reports and almost every card only has one copy graded. I guess I got fooled from just flipping through the auction catalogs over the past year without ever having an interest in bidding on them. They just seemed to be up for auction all the time.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Lol, I'm an idiot. I just checked the PSA pop reports and almost every card only has one copy graded. I guess I got fooled from just flipping through the auction catalogs over the past year without ever having an interest in bidding on them. They just seemed to be up for auction all the time. >>

King - John Branca's were sold slowly over the course of a bunch of Mastro auctions. And it seems now that some of them are now re-circulating into the marketplace. They are very beautiful cards - wonderful if you get to see them up close. I had an opportunity to trade for one last year, but opted for some other rarities instead. But they are big, rare and beautiful. I chalk them up to being one of those sets that is just so darn rare that people are not interested in it - but for type, team and/or player collectors. As a set - I don't even know if a complete one is known...

~ms
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Were they the set that wasn't discovered until the late '60's?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    MS-
    Don is the only one that I know that is attemping to put that together. He has a pretty good amount already in his collection.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases