Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

What is the current turn around for bulk submissions?

LAst week I sent in a small (68 card) bulk oversize submission.

Does anyone have a recent comp to tell me what to expect as far as processing time?

Thanks.
Wondo

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    my bulk 1960+ was in less than 1 week.

I'm still waiting on my 1959 and earlier one that was entered the same day. 7/6 I think.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Wondo,
    I thought the same thing you are thinking. I sent in 90 cards on 6/18 thinking that these invoices might get done in 2-3 weeks since others here on the board are getting theirs done so quickly. Seven weeks later I am now regretting that I did not send it in on a quicker turnaround or perhaps sent the package two weeks earlier. I really wanted the grades before I went off to the National next week. Looks like I might be in a bad position now.

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    seems to be somewhere between 3 days and 6 months
    Always buying 1984 Ralston Purina PSA 9s and 10s I NEED 19,21, and 29!!!
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

<< <i>seems to be somewhere between 3 days and 6 months >>

sounds about right
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>seems to be somewhere between 3 days and 6 months >>

sounds about right >>

lol

Thanks, folks! image
    Wondo

• Options
    Submitted two on the last day of the month and received both back within a week.
  • Options
    Same old same old with me! One submission of seventy four '71 baseball coins logged in on 6/23 and another 32 card submission of '71 topps football game cards logged in on June 30th! Still no grades! My grades are usually about a month and a half for bulk submissions!! Some guys get a week or two but not me!! I wish PSA would get their act together and grade things for everyone equally!! The way it sounds is they just randomly pick and choose what is graded and when!! I see this as PSA's biggest customer service problem! I see collectors voicing their outrage quite frequently on these boards! I've got used to waiting FOREVER so I don't even cry anymore! It just doesn't help! To be honest, I don't even check my submissions anymore to see if they are done... It just gets too frustrating so I just wait until the email comes that says my grades are done and then I jump for joy!
    Paul