Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

For Free: Two rolls of nickels.

This is a mint issue set of Peace nickels from the U.S.Mint...i.e. brown, green, white paper wrapping.

The P roll is heads/tails left

The D roll is heads/tails right

Please respond to the thread so everybody knows who jumped on it first. I don't want to exclude people, but I would prefer for this to be sent to someone within the continental U.S.

Jerry

Comments

• Options
    Can I sign up.

LOL I live in Kuwait.

Might be a little harder sending though.

TKC!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options
    Hey there, there is no signing up. Just the first one to respond. Do you have a APO or FPO address? If not, please PM me your address and I will send you something I think will make it. Is the old KOC camp still there? It was near Ahmadi (sp)

Jerry
  • Options
    The rolls of nickels are still up for grabs!

Jerry
  • Options
    dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭
    I'll take them!
    Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • Options
    PM me your address Big Dave!

Jerry
  • Options
    I would be more than happy to take them off your hand, that's if some lucky person has not already received them.
    Have a nice day!
    Tom
  • Options
    friend. I'm waiting for Big Dave dcamp78 to PM me his address. If he doesn't by midnight cst today, then they are yours.

Jerry
  • Options
    PM'd

• Options
    Somehting has gone haywire here. I have only one set to giveaway. This is how it stands now:

--dcamp78, Big Dave responded first. He has until 12:00PM CST tonight to PM me his address. If he doesn't, then the next in line is,

--friend, Tom. If that doesn't come about , then it will go to,

--MORGANHUNTER2, and if that doesn't work out I am going to break open the roll and spend them!!!lol...just kidding.

***kidcollector actually answered first and is being sent something that will be a little bit easier to mail overseas.***

Jerry
  • Options
    Well it is way past mid nite Uncle, who is the lucky winner?????

• Options
    UNCLE WIGGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
  • Options
    Hi Uncle Wiggly, I don't know if this still happening, but I sent you a PM with my address. I Hope this is still good.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Yes, if they're still around I'd like them if anyone else drops out.
    To support LordM's European Trip, click here!
  • Options
    I'm guessing that uncle wiggly has decided not to do his giveaway- he is MIA at this time.

Oh well so much for reality.

• Options
    I am sure either someone has already received the coins or he has already sent them out, UncleWiggly has giveaway's all the time on here and has never backed out of a giveaway. He may just have stopped replying to msg's because he has gotten so many about this particular giveaway and has already stated the people that they were to go to if the first one didn't respond.
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Hi, please sign me up..
    Andy
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I can't believe this. How embarassing. Let the YNs have the giveaways, alright.

Nothing worse than grown ups looking for something for nothing.

Y'all want some nickels? I'll give you some. Geeez!image
  • Options
    zrlevinzrlevin Posts: 734 ✭✭✭
    What's up your butt?
    Zach
  • Options
    Zack, you don't know me well enough to screw with me. If you want to know what's up my butt, check yours and it oughta give you a pretty good idea.
  • Options
    Sorry it looked like I went awol here. I took a trip up to VA via Dalton GA for the coin show and just got back. dcamp78 was sent the nickels and received them.

Jerry
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Jerry, I knew there was no way that you would just decide not to send them out once you had offered
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,760 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i> I can't believe this. How embarassing. Let the YNs have the giveaways, alright.

Nothing worse than grown ups looking for something for nothing. >>

Boom - I agree with you in general. However, UncleWiggly posted this giveaway at 2:33 A.M. which typically precludes most YN's. Perhaps, UncleWiggly should have precluded ON's (old numismatists image) from his giveaway.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options

<< <i>Perhaps, UncleWiggly should have precluded ON's (old numismatists ) from his giveaway. >>

True, afterall it is HIS giveaway. image
  • Options
    well all well and good

It might have been a nice gesture to have notified the others that they were given away instead of going awol- or maybe the reciever should have posted instead of creating speculation as such.

• Options
    thanks for the giveaway...
    have a good day...
    Brent