Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Roll Call - the MIA's

Well guys...

When I didn't post for a bit, I logged on and a few guys asked about me.

I think in our little hobby community that is very gratifying to know that people care.

So, who's been missing lately.

I know that Lawmowerman is busy - if the sun shines, and it rains, the grass grows like wild!

I believe that Mudflap should be in Marine OCS - at least that was the plan - and if so - I hope he is doing well. OCS was one of the most challenging things I ever did in my life!

I miss rbdjr's scans - the guy is one buying machine!

And Knuckles of course!

Has anyone seen ydsotter?

So, who else?

mike
Mike

Comments

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I would say that I have not been posting on here quite as frequently as in the past. My spending habits have slowed way down, going on vacation for two weeks starting next week, so had to save and save. Though I still try to keep up with some threads on here and add input when I can.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would say that I have not been posting on here quite as frequently as in the past. My spending habits have slowed way down, going on vacation for two weeks starting next week, so had to save and save. Though I still try to keep up with some threads on here and add input when I can. >>

Hi Sting!

You would have been mentioned! What's up?

Perhaps, if you missed this weekend - you will have saved a mess of brain cells!

Mike
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    Waaaassssup Stingray ! Good to see ya round here........

• Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    rbdjr checked in on the now-deleted wcsports thread.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Whatever happened to JRDolan?
  • Options

<< <i>Whatever happened to JRDolan? >>

I thought jrdolan put a self imposed ban on himself a while ago............
  • Options
    I do have a request...

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the sportscard forum - you will see:

View Member Listing - it's the sportscard forum member list.

You can add your name and whatever else you choose to say.

I sometimes look at it to see if I'm missing anyone?

mike

Current List.

Add to Member Listing.
    Mike
  • Options
    Wow ! i have never seen that before, Yada, Yada, something new every day.

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭

<< <i>I would say that I have not been posting on here quite as frequently as in the past. My spending habits have slowed way down, going on vacation for two weeks starting next week, so had to save and save. Though I still try to keep up with some threads on here and add input when I can. >>

I see you all the time over in the looney bin image
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

I see you all the time over in the looney bin image >>

i know, stingray you bastige..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I do have a request...

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the sportscard forum - you will see:

View Member Listing - it's the sportscard forum member list.

You can add your name and whatever else you choose to say.

I sometimes look at it to see if I'm missing anyone?

mike

Current List.

Add to Member Listing. >>

Wow, Mike. You are very coherent for being 87...image
  • Options

<< <i>Wow, Mike. You are very coherent for being 87...image >>

·p_A·
  • Options
    I never would have thought that Perry was a 7'2 albino.............
  • Options
    Just for PA..............

• Options

<< <i>I never would have thought that Perry was a 7'2 albino............. >>

i forgot these things were even there until Mike posted the link again!.. heh..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Just for PA..............

image >>

i actually had a friend in high school (james) and his grandma lived with them.. his family was crazy as loons, every last one of 'em.. and they never cared what kind of hell we raised in their house, so it was a default party spot for our group of friends..

James' mom even had sex with our other friend (Joey) because Joey stole her some jeans from Dillard's at the mall.. and when James' found out about it, he said "thats ok dude, i dont care, she screwed all my friends in Texas, too"..

anyway, about grandmas and weed, for some reason we usually got high in the kitchen, and James' grandma would smoke weed with us from time to time because she was always sitting at the kitchen counter and reading the personal/singles ads (she even placed ads in the paper, looking to get laid)..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Just for PA..............

image >>

i actually had a friend in high school (james) and his grandma lived with them.. his family was crazy as loons, every last one of 'em.. and they never cared what kind of hell we raised in their house, so it was a default party spot for our group of friends..

James' mom even had sex with our other friend (Joey) because Joey stole her some jeans from Dillard's at the mall.. and when James' found out about it, he said "thats ok dude, i dont care, she screwed all my friends in Texas, too"..

anyway, about grandmas and weed, for some reason we usually got high in the kitchen, and James' grandma would smoke weed with us from time to time because she was always sitting at the kitchen counter and reading the personal/singles ads (she even placed ads in the paper, looking to get laid).. >>

Mike
  • Options
    Wow ! I hope the heat aint watchin this forum dude ! Ther is about five felonies in the that post.

• Options
    i remember takin a Russian Shotgun one time and passin out under my fish tank, Only to wake up and see fish floating in front of my eyes. What a Rush !

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, my house is done, now on to the next project. My website is up www.302broadway.com!
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Where is Knuckles?

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options

<< <i>Hi guys, my house is done, now on to the next project. My website is up www.302broadway.com! >>

Congratulations!

I will check out your web.

I sure wish more guys would use the forum member list.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Holy crap Ted!

I'm in sticker shock!!

Unit 2 is 600K!

In San Antonio that would practically get you a mansion!

Ya did a great job - it looks fantastic.

Good luck on the sale.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    KUhlmann has been missing..but he has a new son.... im always around image
  • Options

<< <i>KUhlmann has been missing..but he has a new son.... im always around image >>

Ryan
    Chris comes on from time to time.

Do you post over at sportstalk?

I know he likes posting there.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, I didn't even know it existed till now. I just signed up. Joe
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    Hi Mike and everyone, its Matt. I have to login under my wifes username . I actually have been trying to log on for the past few days but I cant! I deleted my email address that was registered with PSA and never wrote my password down. So I emailed them explaining the situation and they tell me sorry close out your account and start a new one. I really dont want to loose 1600+ posts. Anyone have any suggestions?

Matt
    Tonya
  • Options

<< <i>Hi Mike and everyone, its Matt. I have to login under my wifes username . I actually have been trying to log on for the past few days but I cant! I deleted my email address that was registered with PSA and never wrote my password down. So I emailed them explaining the situation and they tell me sorry close out your account and start a new one. I really dont want to loose 1600+ posts. Anyone have any suggestions?

Matt >>

Start a new account and spend an hour over at the Open Forum.

That'll get ya up to speed!

Mike
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Hi Mike and everyone, its Matt. I have to login under my wifes username . I actually have been trying to log on for the past few days but I cant! I deleted my email address that was registered with PSA and never wrote my password down. So I emailed them explaining the situation and they tell me sorry close out your account and start a new one. I really dont want to loose 1600+ posts. Anyone have any suggestions?

Matt >>

image >>

No thanks! Those people are out for blood over there. Bunch of mutants, small hands, smell like cabbage image

Matt
    Tonya
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Matt >>

image >>

No thanks! Those people are out for blood over there. Bunch of mutants, small hands, smell like cabbage image

Matt >>

Ya gotta love it tho.

My bud Perry been stirring shit over there for quite some time.

In fact, one guy announced he had to log out because Pandrews was posting smack! LOL

mike
    Mike
  • Options

<< <i>
    Ya gotta love it tho.

My bud Perry been stirring shit over there for quite some time.

In fact, one guy announced he had to log out because Pandrews was posting smack! LOL

mike >>

thats how i got to 10,000 posts.. image
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

This happened to me about six months ago as well Matt. I called PSA and spoke with Carol on the telephone. She straightened things out immediately (she has a nice telephone voice tooimage).

Eyebone
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    I was MIA for a while. (About 2 years...)

Graduating high school, freshman year of college and a move to Florida will do that to ya, though.

-Ian
  • Options

<< <i>I was MIA for a while. (About 2 years...)

Graduating high school, freshman year of college and a move to Florida will do that to ya, though.

-Ian >>

Hi Ian!

Where do you live in Fla?

Nice to see you again.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    russian shotgun.....

you guys are killing me...i've not heard that in years.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I was MIA for a while. (About 2 years...)

-Ian >>

Hi Ian!

Where do you live in Fla?

Nice to see you again.

mike >>

Hey Mike!

Thanks for the welcome back image

The family set up shop here in Ft. McCoy, which is a really SMALL little community outside of the city of Ocala. It's nothing fancy; just a quiet place to start to unwind for my dad and a great place for my mom to start up her dream parrot farm. It's really a great place for my mom. She needs the quiet Ocala forest to unwind. Mom had quiet the rough year: her mother passed away on March 14 and on September 1, my first day of college, my aunt was murdered. She took both losses very hard but the birds she has now are very soothing to her. It really keeps her mind busy. And does she take care of those things and love them? None of the 10 breeder birds, ranging from Sun Conures to Mulican Coc*toos to African Grays to Severe Macaws to Rose Breasted Coc*atoos, have reproduced yet, but if anyone is interested in a tropical bird, let me know. Maybe we could trade... image

In all seriousness, though, she's doing well and loves it here. My dad is a little scared about the income differential, less than 40% of what he used to make in Pennsylvania, but he also has a 3 day weekend, a great health plan again, and less stress. I guess he's doing great, too.

I'm a little homesick. I definately miss my friends in PA and at NYU, but I like the relaxing nature of this place.

-Ian
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, was buying some 73s for a bit, have about a dozen or so, but with saving for vacation that had to stop. What did I miss over the weekend??
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭