Home Metal Detecting
Options

Steve!

After I turned off my computer last night, I found a message from you. I had signed in, then walked away and forgot it was on. I don't want you think I was ignoring you!
Mary
Be Still and Know

Comments

• Options
    Wow, a thread with my name as the title. How cool is that? I doubt it gets many replies...it's ok Mary. I'll see you on AIM another time or send you a PM on here.
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    ManMan Posts: 1,002
    I enjoy soap operas.image
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I sent Mary a message on AOL Instant Messenger yesterday and she didn't get it until she signed off. So she made a thread on here to tell me why she missed me, that's all. Sorry for the confusion. Oh yeah...two Steves, I hope it's me she was talking about or I sure feel stupid! image
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    It had to be you.........women quit talking to me years ago.... image
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    Sorry guys, I wasn't thinking when I posted that message for Steve here, instead of through PM, where it belongs. Right Steve? <wink>
    image Mary
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    And here I thought it was for me.
  • Options
    marymmarym Posts: 713
    How many Steve's are there on this board???
    By the way, I haven't found much time to get out with my md, but I continue to collect wheaties at least twice a week through the local CoinStar machine. Maybe I'll sell the md and take up mining the CoinStar instead. image
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    I have run into over a dozen Steves on the Detecting sites over the last couple years.
    Gotta be something there.