Home Stamps Forum
Options

PSE and The Stamp Market

At the Washington DC International stamp show last month, the American Stamp Dealers Association [ASDA] launched a new stamp magazine; “The American Stamp Dealer”

In that inaugural issue [50,000 were distributed Free at the show], I authored an article titled “Third-party Stamp Grading and The Marketplace”. I have posted a copy of this informative article on my website- gradedstamps.com. Read Article Adobe pdf reader is necessary.

Additionally, at the show in DC, The editor of Scott Stamp Monthly asked me to write another article on Third-party stamp grading to be published in Scott Stamp Monthly, later this year.

Collector interest and marketplace acceptance of PSE Graded Stamps is rapidly becoming increasingly widespread. I have many clients who will no longer buy a US stamp unless it is PSE graded. It’s no surprise to me that PSE grading submissions are up 71%. I say, welcome to the party!

If you are not familiar with my business and website -- gradedstamps.com, I invite your visit. I sell ONLY PSE Graded stamps and am currently offering almost 1,000 PSE Graded items, including nearly 200 PSE Encapsulated items. I’m pretty sure you’ll find my site very easy to use. I pride myself on fair pricing, clear and factual descriptions and a FULL Customer Satisfaction Guarantee, not to mention TRULY outstanding Service.

Please check out VALUE TRACKER a gradedstamps.com exclusive feature. With three years of PSE Graded stamp Sales History, you can easily research Sales Price history, color scans and other details of many Stamps, by catalog number. Best of all, I offer this as a FREE service to all website visitors.

I welcome comments or suggestions and will be pleased to answer any questions.

Steve Crippe
gradedstamps.com
Steve Crippe
Managing Director - Rare Stamp Department
Heritage Auctions

Comments