Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Does anyone here collect Roosies this way?

StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
By D.D.O's, D.D.R's or R.P.M.'s?

Kevin Flynn mentions countless R.P.M.'s in his book and dozens exist for 1946 alone!

Just wondering. image

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.

Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use to collect Bust dimes by the JR # and Seated dimes by the awash and greer numbers plus any date position difference and Barber dimes by David Lawrence # and any date position difference and also Merc varities, which there are a lot of. This got way tooooo big. I had 20 or 30 of some the Seated dimes where the only difference was the date position. I literly had thousands of dimes. Now I just collect the dimes in the Registry Sets. I found that when you go to sell the varities no one really cares. I still have some of these if anyone is interested.

To answer your question, Paul, no I don't collect Roosies by varity. The complete dime set is big enough to keep me busy.

Jon

PS: At one time I had the second most complete Seated Dime Set. Guess who was the only one ahead of me. Right Gerry Fortin. Mister Seated Dime man himself.

• rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Onlyroosies collects PL roosies; that is a CHALLENGE!!!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003