Home Metal Detecting
Options

Here are some goodie's from the last weekend and this week.

Well got out some between ball game's,which are finally over for the season.
Here's a group shot of all the find's.
couple of marble's,some button's.a nice cast brass belt piece(missing the other half of it)little buckle,2 rosie's which I dug,then a merc and war nickel(not in pic) I got in change(a first,never got silver in my change before)

also a couple of bottle's

here is the bottom of the smaller brown one,say's"Wyeth 103"

Thank's for looking and HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    ManMan Posts: 1,002
    Nice tiny apothecary bottle. Do you ever find the stoppers or label with them?
  • Options
    Nice silver finds!
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Cool buckle Tom!
    Hope you find the other half.

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thank's gang and Man I do find some stopper's but not to any of the bottle's I have,usually the one's I find are for the Lea & Perrins and never any with the paper label's.

GR I covered that area good after I found that piece,but no luckimage
    That is the 3rd one I have found and the only one that has been in great shape.I gave it to my buddy today cause he has the other half that he find on another lot this spring.HH,Tom
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Interesting stuff as usual! image
    And again.... marbles! image

A merc in change.. wow. That must be a rare event.
    Did you clean up the place on dimes in case it was part of daddy's circulated merc set that the kid had spent, including the 1916D? image
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    phutphut Posts: 1,087
    Nice group of finds Tom. Cool buttons.
  • Options
    Nice one's Tom.....I have found the little bottles here too, and actually had one with a cork....It was down in the bottle though.
  • Options
    Thank's guy's.

Zot rare isn't the word,I have never got silver in my change before.Have gotten plenty of wheatie's,but no silver and I didn't know it till I got home and was dumping my change out of my pocket,that's when I saw it!

Millennium,yea I have found a few of the little bottle's with the cork inside but only a few.

HH,Tom
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Wyeth bottle is a definite Wildcard contender.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.