Home Sports Talk
Options

Jered Weaver!

Kid is 6-0 with a 1.30 ERA! This kid is living up to his hype. IMO he has as good as stuff or better than felix however is a bit older. Hopefully he can keep it up, tough for him to WIN ROY since i believe franciso is up for it also and is 10-1..

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    WEAVERMANIA!!image
  • Options

<< <i>WEAVERMANIA!!image >>

Glad i got his before his cards took off, goes about 3x what i paid, maybe one day his will get to felixs prices, not sure why felix goes for almost 50 more...

• Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    he's only been up for approximately 1 month total time.

6 starts----6 wins

Amazing!
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    I remember his brother starting off for the Tigers fairly hot also, keep that in mind before you break the bank on him. I do hope he continues with his success, many rookie pitchers this year are utterly amazing!!!!
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    remember his brother starting off for the Tigers fairly hot also, keep that in mind before you break the bank on him. I do hope he continues with his success, many rookie pitchers this year are utterly amazing!!!!

That's probably why baseball people have him penciled as a number 2 or 3 starter, even if he's come out of the gate like a number 1!
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi