Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

For Sale: 1986 Topps Baseball Rack boxes

I'm clearing out some room and have several 1986 Topps Baseball Rack boxes if anyone is interested. Prices are as followed...

1 box delivered- $ 27.95

each additional box add $20 shipping included.

The boxes were all purchased from BBCE last year. They are all in perfect shape. Anyone interested can PM me. Thanks.
"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
-- Yogi Berra

Comments

• Options
    blue227blue227 Posts: 185 ✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    way overpriced
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $27.95 per box with shipping included is not overpriced. The average cost of a box on ebay with shipping factored in is a bit more than that and these boxes are from Steve Hart so you know it's quality. And the additional cost of $20 per box with shipping paid for is actually quite a bargain.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ok but i just bought 10 6 box cases of these at 60 a case so 27.95 seemes overpriced to what i usually pay for them
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, if you buy 10 6-box CASES, you sure as heck ought to be getting a good deal per box.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>way overpriced >>

If you think it's overpriced don't buy...but dont come crapping on someone's thread.

Very poor taste.
  • Options
    image Axtell
  • Options
    "way overpriced"

guess someone doesnt like Rack Packs....
    '
    to hard to reseal?