Home Metal Detecting

Poll: Best Non-US Coin/Token, June, 2006

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
For some reason, the Forum is not letting me delete the polls, but here are our final standings.

Total Votes: 18

2001 Philippine 1-piso (CROCKofCOINS)
2 (votes) 11.11 (%)
1921 silver British sixpence (goldrush00013)
16 (votes) 88.89 (%)

Goldrush is the clear winner- congrats, John! image

2001 Phillipine 1-piso coin (CROCKofCOINS)

1921 silver British sixpence of King George V (goldrush00013)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Only two in this category... image

Nice coins guys, but...
    Where's ZOT?! (he must be giving everyone else a shot at it this month image)
  • << Where's ZOT?! >>

I was thinking the same thing. I PMed him on the first and I haven't heard back from him. When he comes back I hope he has a great story with lots of pictures. image
    imageimage
  • COTC-
    Your sig-line pic looks like something from one of ZOT's adventures! (dark, deep and thick European forest... is it from CA?)

• << <i>COTC-
    Your sig-line pic looks like something from one of ZOT's adventures! (dark, deep and thick European forest... is it from CA?) >>

10-4. a few miles south of Crescent City, California. LM though it looked like the forest where they filmed Return of the Jedi. He's a pretty smart guy because it is. They also filmed ET and Jurasic Park there; among other things.
    imageimage
  • Hey, it does look like something you could see one of those storm troopers flying through on one of their fancy, futuristic hot-rods!!!
  • ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    GR's silver sixpence gets my vote.

Indeed, a slow June for me... But I'm back in business now image
    Will post something shortly - pictures are ready, just need to add the text image
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • ttt
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage