Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Franklins - NGC Sale

Pulled out some old holder NGC Franklins from the safe deposit. They've been in there for 10-15 years. I priced them low for your consideration. No other charges (except paypal pal fees), and full return privilege. YNs, take off another 10% from the price.
If graded FBL, it is my grade, because these were slabbed before NGC had FBL designation. I'll guarentee them as FBL if you want to send them in for regrading.

1951-D NGC 65 FBL Speckled toning with hints of varying colors, some gold around the rims. A solid 65... $200.

1952 NGC 66 FBL. Speckled bronze and blue with rim toned reverse. Almost no marks and real clean coin that made it a 66 in NGC, only average luster so doubt it would cross. Bell lines are all there. $150

1956 NGC 65. Charcoal blue. $25

1956 NGC 65 FBL. Copper bronze and blue obverse. The reverse speaks for itself, it's real pretty. This is a very rich looking coin. $90 SOLD

1962-D NGC 63 FBL. Pretty clean, only a couple of marks. Not graded higher because of subdued luster. $20. SOLD

Special thanks to Strat. He recently posted a price guide for Franklins for coins you find on TT, EBay, and auctions. I used it to help come up with these prices.
Some refer to overgraded slabs as Coffins. I like to think of them as Happy Coins.

Comments