Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

For Free. a 1974-S Proof Half Dollar

This one looks pretty good. Please respond to this thread if you want it. Thank-you,

Jerry

Comments

• Options
    I want it. What do I gotta do to get it?
    I haven't done one of these givaways before.

Thanks too!

Dave N.
    <><
  • Options
    Just PM me your address and I will put it in the mail to you. Free with me means just that...FREE!! Thanks,

Jerry
  • Options

<< <i>Just PM me your address and I will put it in the mail to you. Free with me means just that...FREE!! Thanks,

Jerry >>

Do you know how to send a PM? See the orange lock up at the top right of this response? Click on it! And then you just type what you want to me and send. I should be able to reapond to you once I get one from you. As it stands right now, no one can send you a PM because you don't have yours turned on. You turn it on by going to your profile and doing it. You'll see where to do it. You just click on or off.

• Options
    GOT FREE COINS? image
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    asnovellasnovell Posts: 415 ✭✭
    Heck yeah!!! image
    Andy
  • Options
    OoooH!
    I dont have any Proof Coin yet image

TKC!
    Sign me up!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!
  • Options
    Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the PM tips. I have attempted to send you a PM with my address. Please let me know if it doesn't go through.

Thanks for making this a fun site!

Dave N.
    <><
  • Options
    I swear that I'm only in town when there aren't any coins being given away. What is going on here.
  • Options
    Jerry,

Got the package today. Fantasic! More than I expected. Thank you very, very much!imageimage

Dave N.
    <><