Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Another Nigerian Scam--Want a SWIFT Credit Card?

Received this email today:

From the Desk of
Dr. Fred James,
Foreign Fund Release Committee,
Federal Ministry of Finance,
Nigeria.
Tel: +2348022927347
Dear Beneficiary ,
PAYMENT BY SWIFT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM
Firstly, no apologies can be enough to be rendered to you for the long delay in the release and transfer of your over due claim fund from our Country to you. But on behalf of everyone that has been involved in the procedures of making the transfer of the fund to you, I render an apology for the long delay and the obstacles met. This time, you will get your money with the accrued interest .
Now, going by series of petitions received from International bodies on the way your inheritance fund was handled by our correspondent offices in and out of the Country, and after extensive close door meeting with Board of Directors in our collective Banks, other Stake holders in the Government, Subcommittees of the House of Assembly and the House of Rep, all of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, it was resolved and agreed upon, that your Claim Fund would be released on a special method of payment, known as "SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM".
This method of payment is designed by the Government to avert fraud perpetration or any further stoppages of your fund by some or any agencies, either through Anti-Terrorist Certificates or other Certificates that might have been mentioned. This Swift Credit Card would be issued to you upon meeting with the Bank Requirements. This office, under my leadership has been mandated to take charge of the issuance of the SWIFT CREDIT CARD to you, and that your inheritance payment file should be passed to my desk for clarification. I will do my best to make the issuance of the card to you to be very swift and fast upon the certification that your file is okay.
This office would direct you on how to receive your over due claim fund via SWIFT CREDIT CARD. The SWIFT CREDIT CARD would be delivered to you via Courier services delivery. In the light of this aforementioned, you are required to furnish this office with the following information.
Your full Names:
Your Address:
Your Median Name:
Your Next of Kin Name:
Your Date of Birth:
Your telephone Number and fax Number:
These information would be used in opening of an account here as all foriegn funds were deposited in a suspense account. It is from here that the ATM would be used in issuance of The SWIFT CREDITS CARD in your favour with the Credit card Number and all your information inserted into the card. Upon completion of this issuance of the Credit Card, it would be sent to you via Courier to your residential or current contact address. Urgently furnish this office with your Contact information in order to reconfirm if it is in line with the one contained in our payment data.
Be informed that your fund has been called back compulsorily to Nigeria and it is NO longer is any foreign Banks or off shore contact Banks of any sort and it is now in a suspense account here like I said. So please do not be deceived by any such promises of any sort by any person or persons of offshore contact payment from any payment centres outside Nigeria.
A new account has to be opened in your name, before the Swift Credit Card can be issued. Waiting for an urgent response to this mail (drfred009@excite.com Or you can urgently call me on +2348022927347
Yours Faithfully
From the Desk of
Dr. Fred James,
Foreign Fund Release Committee,
Federal Ministry of Finance,
Nigeria
image Scottish Fold Gold

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights