Home PSA Set Registry Forum

registry question-

I just (finally) joined psa today, sent in my first sub. I have about 100 or so graded cards already, and when I tried to enter some in the registry I got an error message saying the #s are only allowed in one set. I bought them from superior in the david hall collection, he has them in his retired sets.

Can I still list them, do I have to get them regraded, what do I do?

thanks in advance for helping a rookie

Comments

• send an email to setregistry@collectors.com.. they should be able to straighten it out.
  • jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    thanks! I can't wait to crack the top 100 on a set image
  • from my experience, the original person that has them needs to delete them...only then can you enter them. Once you tried to enter them it automatically triggers an email to the person that has them registered. He should delete them once he gets the email stating that someone else has tried to register the cards...
  • fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    "thanks! I can't wait to crack the top 100 on a set "

Check ot the new Rookies Registry section, go to Albert Pujols Rookies cards, and you will have a chance to have a top 100 set!!!! this is the competition for 2007 Best New Set!

<< <i>"thanks! I can't wait to crack the top 100 on a set "

Check ot the new Rookies Registry section, go to Albert Pujols Rookies cards, and you will have a chance to have a top 100 set!!!! this is the competition for 2007 Best New Set! >>

I had a pujols bowman chrome rc but it wasn't nice enough to grade. Only pujols card I've ever seen in person.

I got a few to load yesterday so I'm proud to announce I'm in 28th place and only 8.86 rating from 1st place in 54 bowman football. I'm gaining fast! The leader has 8.97 and I'm trailing with .11

I think he'll start checking my bidding history now.
  • WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    If the sets these cards came from were retired then they were in fact deleted.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • I believe when you get a card that is registered to someone else's set, you get a message that you cannot add that card because someone else has it registered. It will then mention about sending out an email to that regstry owner requesting him to delete it if valid. Did you get that message? Or did you get the sorry, you can only add that card to one set message? If you got the latter, which I've gotten a few times when trying to add the same card to a player set and a year set, delete it from the sets you put it in and try to resubmit it on those sets
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
    I'm fixed. Cosetta emailed me and fixed what I was doing wrong. I was getting the message that it was already in a set, I forgot to validate and was trying to add it again.

Thanks for all your help and advice!
  • gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm fixed. Cosetta emailed me and fixed what I was doing wrong. I was getting the message that it was already in a set, I forgot to validate and was trying to add it again.

Thanks for all your help and advice! >>

DOH!! I've been guilty of that a few times. How do you like the set registry so far? It increases our addiction to a new level!!

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg