Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

2006 $200.00 Australia Kangaroo 2oz.

Does anyone know the mintage on these coins? I couldn't even find the product offered on the RAM website.
https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.

Comments

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are made by the Perth Mint...I couldn't find the 2 oz. mintage number there either. Linkage But here is the webpage they have for ordering them...maybe they can tell you the mintage. Does your cell phone have free international image?

Cathy

• Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, can you get me one of those TEN KILO 2006 Year of the Dog silver coins? I think they run about 6200 or so...
    Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.
  • Options
    CIVITASCIVITAS Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭
    Cathy,

Thanks for the link. Here's what I found:

<< <i>Large Bullion Investor Coins (1 kilo, 10 oz and 2 oz)

The large Australian Nugget gold coins are universally recognised as the most affordable means of purchasing gold bullion in the secure form of official legal tender coins.

They feature the bounding Australian Red Kangaroo design each year, with only a change to the year of issue, and are unlimited in mintage. >>

Oh well, to the melting pot it goes....

7jaguars,

Sure thing! Um, can you lend me $6200.00? I'm a bit short this week. image
    https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.
  • Options
    7Jaguars7Jaguars Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha, Ha. After buying any sort of British coins of quality these days there'll not be a lot of pesos left!

I did get one of the former "hockey puck" champions last year: 2003 Isle of Man 4 kilos @ silver & noted that the original buyer had paid more than three times as much as I bought it for. I hope people wait for lower silver and catch these on the secondary market.

Quick calculation: $6200 (+shipping?) for 321.5 oz. = $19.28/oz
    Love that Milled British (1830-1960)
    Well, just Love coins, period.