Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

EBAY Buying history question...

Does anyone know the easiest way to search past purchases on EBAY? I purchased a 1963 Bazooka Hank Aaron Card, graded FSA, to cross over for my registry, and now find out it is counterfeit. I am trying to find the transaction from a month ago or so, but can't locate it. I removed it from my WON ITEMS after i received it. I never left feedback since the shipping took so long. I think I sent a money order, so i can't search paypal....any ideas? Is there any spot on EBAY that lists all of my past purchases?

Comments

• Go to advance search, got to find a buyer, type in the user ID click eith all auction or highest bid only and then click include last 30 days.
  • Click on the feedback link on 'my Ebay'. Look for the leave feedback for all your auctions at once tab. It should list all auctions won and sold in the past three months.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • thanks guys...found it...looks like i'm stuck a sthe tiny details at the bottom of the auction say that he is not sur eof the authenticity as he bought it on ebay last year and all sales are final...could be worse - it was only $17
  • cardfan07cardfan07 Posts: 680 ✭✭
    Graded but cannot guarantee authenticity? Too bad that there are jackholes out there who will screw you over - either on purpose or to cover their own losses.
    Luckily it wasn't a hi dollar transaction.
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector