Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

OT Received My New Laptop

YEAH!!!!

Finally received my new laptop. My old PC's motherboard was broken. Just so happy with the new one. My first laptop. image

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll never be without a laptop again. I bought my second one not too long ago. I have never connected it to the Internet, preferring to use it for word processing, photo editing, and so on. It's nice to be able to lie in bed and bring the computer along.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool !!! image
    What kind did ya' get ???

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    Dell with centrino duo CPU and 1GB DDR2 Ram. And of course 100GB hard drive, I download alot movies. image
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Let me know how you like it when you've used it for a week or two. That sounds like a great laptop, and I may want to get one. I'll be using it for photography - photoshop stuff a lot.

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options

<< <i>Let me know how you like it when you've used it for a week or two. That sounds like a great laptop, and I may want to get one. I'll be using it for photography - photoshop stuff a lot. >>

I will give you my comment of the laptop later.