Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Submission Status Check

We have changed the PCGS Submission Status page. This page now requires you to log in. If you are participating in the World Series of Coin Grading you will already be familiar with this log in screen. Once logged in, you should be able to see and click on the orders we have in house under this account. You will still only see that the order has been received, when the grades are available and when it shipped. If you do not know your log in information for your Collectors Club or PCGS Authorized Dealer Account, Please contact customer service during normal business hours for help.

Carol

Comments

• cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carol,

This is cool. Great job! image
  • Carol,
    The new format looks great once I got there, but after much frustration and numerous calls to Customer Service, we figured out that the Safari web browser doesn't recognize the log-in information, so I couldn't get any farther than that page. I had to use Firefox as a substitute. You should make people aware of this to avoid many unnecessary calls into PCGS (or better yet, fix the bug.) This applies to WS of G as well.
  • Hey centmaster,

We were unaware of the safari problems... we'll look into this problem on Monday and get back to you.

thanks!

David_R
  • p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Carol,
    The new format looks great once I got there, but after much frustration and numerous calls to Customer Service, we figured out that the Safari web browser doesn't recognize the log-in information, so I couldn't get any farther than that page. I had to use Firefox as a substitute. You should make people aware of this to avoid many unnecessary calls into PCGS (or better yet, fix the bug.) This applies to WS of G as well. >>

I'm using Safari and it works for me..

The only thing I can't ever do is upload pictures on icon day image
  • Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    I think it rocks, thanks guys..image
    Dan