Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1956 Topps partial set for sale 300 cards

Hello,
I have decided to part with my almost complete 1956 Topps Baseball PSA 7 set. I have 300 cards toward a master set. I am #52 on the PSA Set Registry under vintagecardshop's 1956 set. I believe I have roughly 138 graded PSA 7 (two 8's are included in the 138 cards) I have 6 cards graded SGC 7's or better one being Billy Martin 7.5 that the centering keeps from being an 8.5. It is sharpy sharp, with the highlight an absolutely beautiful 7.5 Jackie Robinson that I grade a 7.95 - it is sweet, 2 BVG 7's or better being Berra - 7 and Hank Aaron 7.5 (very sharp card). 2 - GAI's Campanella - 7 and Snider - 7.5) Two PSA 7 checklists are included. Many more stars and tough cards also in there. NO MANTLE, WILLIAMS, Yankees team, Dodgers team or Mays. The cards are guaranteed unaltered or untrimmed and are as good or better than any PSA, SGC, GAI 7 I have with many being better. I'm 3+ years into this and took my time picking out the sharpest cards I could come across. The raw cards were bought for eye appeal. They are not all centered (as should be expected with the 7's) but they are perfectly uncentered which means they flow with the borders. I'm not 100% sure what to ask for this since I never sold a set like this so if anyone is interested in making offers we could discuss the whole set through scans and private - e-mail and go from there to work out a deal that is fair to both parties. PM me. I check every day or two. I have 475+ E-bay feedbacks with 100% feedback. Thanks. Dave (Ebay ID - Vintagecardshop)

Comments

• Options
    NeilDowneyNeilDowney Posts: 840 ✭✭
    Hi Dave, Are you trying to sell your 1956 Topps cards as a lot or would you be willing to sell me just the few that I need? Here is my wantlist. Let me know what you have and at least an idea of pricing. Thanks, Neil

Qty. Player's Name Card Need
    1 Warren Giles 2 PSA 7 White Back
    2 Ted Williams 5 PSA 7 White Back
    3 Roberto Clemente 33 PSA 7 White Back
    4 Sandy Koufax 79 PSA 7 White Back
    5 Eddie Mathews 107 PSA 7 Gray Back
    6 Willie Mays 130 PSA 7 Gray Back
    7 Ray Narleski 133 PSA 7 Gray Back
    8 Mickey Mantle 135 PSA 7 Gray Back
    9 Dave Pope 154 PSA 7 Gray Back
    10 Hershell Freeman 242 PSA 7 Gray Back
    11 Tom Gorman 246 PSA 7 Gray Back