Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What would you do??

OOPS forgot to add. So mad right now

I had a Canadian buyer claim he sent cash. I filed my UPI on him today I get this through Ebay

This is not the whole Email but,

you keept the cash and just refused to send me my auctions. We have a convention in Texas in two wekks comong up, me and my brothers are going to make a detour to hooks town after our seminar, to give you an physical interactive cultural exange tought about your coning behavior...

I am reporting this to Ebay and making a copy of it to carry to my local Police Department.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    how much is this over?

JS
  • Options
    4.00, well 12 after shipping to Canada. The item weighs almost 2 pounds
  • Options
    Good afternoon:
    My honest email to this guY would be......
    "First of all, only an idiot would send cash thru the mail. Secondly, isn't it possible that it got lost in the mail. Thirdly, can you prove that I stole the money? Lastly, I'll be waiting for you and your homeboys!"

I know this is over only $4, but there is no way in heck I would send him the item unless I got paid for the sole reason of him calling me a liar/thief!
    Rich
  • Options
    I showed the email to our local chief of Police he laughed and said to send him another email advising him that should he step foot on my property he will be arrested for Criminal Tresspassing as well as terroristic threats. I love the fact that this was addressed to my wife. What big man he is threatening a woman, but since she is at home alot by herself I am taking this very seriously.
  • Options
    Wizards:
    Yea, I hear you. I'm all about protection. I have 3 layers of it at home to protect my family when I'm not around (especially since I'm the type of person won't back down to anyone and even add fuel to the fire).
    Rich
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    I would also remind the turd that you do not live in Canada and is actually allowed to SHOOT the idiot if he makes any attempt to commit battery on your person.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap it would be entertaining if some ebay person would threaten to come to my property, and actually follow through with it..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
    By the way, who is this buyer anyway? It'd be interesting to see if he's tried this on any of the other auctions he's won or bid on.
  • Options
    I cannot tell that he has tried this with anyone else, but when I pulled his contact information the name was "Brute Force." I reported his email to Ebay as well as for having invalid contact information.
  • Options
    Must be a real bright Canadian...only an idiot from a country that has few guns would threaten a Texan.
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    ElemenopeoElemenopeo Posts: 2,577 ✭✭
    My question is: Where did the guy learn how to spell? Maybe he should have spent his $12 on textbooks. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is actually about 12 years old.

• Options
    I doubt he is much more than 12 years old, but with him being from Canada the language thing could be part of his spelling problem.
  • Options
    Must be a real bright Canadian...only an idiot from a country that has few guns would threaten a Texan.

Well the recent email I got from him basically says that since he is a Canadian citizen our laws do not apply to him. I reminded him that Texas executed a Canadian citizen a few years ago even though Canada said we could not since their laws do not allow the death penalty.
  • Options
    Is the convention he is talking about something to do with the product he bought or do he and his friends have a secret organization in Texas to recruit new members and frolic about.......?
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭
    E-mail the turd back and tell him you are sending him this pic of your house so he can find it.

• Options
    bri2327bri2327 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭

<< <i>Must be a real bright Canadian...only an idiot from a country that has few guns would threaten a Texan. >>

Right on the money !
    "The other teams could make trouble for us if they win."
    -- Yogi Berra

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Whooo! When that fool comes to the door, immediately crank up the Mortal Kombat theme song on the stereo and jump out the door wearing a ninja suit and a cowboy hat, and a long cardboard tube and say "Boy, I'm gonna give you an old fashion @$$ whipping!" and watch the punks run. If not, beat them with the cardboard tube. You can substitute the cardboard tube with a long, metal grilling spatula, an aluminum baseball bat, a sword, or an assault rifle, depending on how long you wish to deal with them.

Or you can do the boring thing and call the cops. Better yet, call the cops and do above. Just make sure you're back in the house by the time the cops arrive, or they'll take you away too.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    Better yet, call the cops and do above. Just make sure you're back in the house by the time the cops arrive, or they'll take you away too.

The local PD here would not do so.. They will take them to jail literally in the ole pick-up truck. We have 4 police units here everyone of them are trucks.
  • Options
    Tell him you will be on him "Like Bobby Knight on a point guard"

if he doesn't understand that....

Tell him you "Will beat him like a rented donkey"

just my 2 cents...