Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Just got my new 2007 Krause 34th Edition

And I'm surprised at how little has changed image Found that a lot of pages are missing, so don't throw away your 33rd Edition.
danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."

Comments

• Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    *&@#^*&@^!

Mine is en route and I was planning to sell my 2006.

They cut out the last 5 years, and gained more pages, so how can there be pages missing pre-2001???

Sh*tty quality control?
  • Options
    ManMan Posts: 1,002
    I ordered both books together they are due in by September so I still have time to cancel.

Should I? Are the oversights major or just minor? Less pictures, countries missing anything you can tell us would be helpful.
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    As an example, they only show 4 of the $10 coins issued by the British Virgin Islands, where the 2006 version has 30 $10 coins. I guess it's because most of the $10 coins were minted after 2001.
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to get my copy.

I am still hoping they fixed some of the pricing for post-1950 circulating issues. I didn't
    get the 2006 edition so it will still be two years of changes for me.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got the 2006 and probably will not update again until 2008.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    Just got my '07 Krause today.

Contrary to published reports, they were able to shave a few pages off the 2006 edition. Down to 2022 pages from 2335.

Just did a spot check of German States and Germany... 0 value changes.