Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1967 Topps Comic Pennants??

The pop. report for these are listed under the football pop. reports. Anyone know anything about these? Were they inserts in football wax? ?Maybe a test/regional issue?? Thanks-Claude

Comments

• Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody?? The pop.reports are very low...dont know if it's cuz they're scarce, or that there is no interest??
  • Options
    Straight from Daves Vintage Cards : "1967 TOPPS COMIC PENNANTS STICKERS & CARDS
    This 31-card set is standard sized. They are issued either as cards or stickers. Some of the cards are numbered, while others do not have numbers. All of the stickers appear to be numbered. They were issued with the 1967 Topp Football cards, and are considered to be scarce."
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anybody?? The pop.reports are very low...dont know if it's cuz they're scarce, or that there is no interest?? >>

There is a ton of interest from FB collectors. I've been building the set for 2 years now and only have about 6 cards form the set all of which are ungraded. The Oakland Raiders card i believe is the toughest.

Ryan
  • Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭
    I will probably be selling them...is it better to get them graded or sell raw? They are probably in the PSA 7 range, maybe a couple 8's.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Can you let me know which ones you have? I'd be interested in buying them.