Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What kind of order are our submissions put in once PSA has received them???

I am just wondering how PSA "lines" up submissions once they are received. I get the customary " there is no guarantee on specials" when I call CS. I told them that I was not particularly concerned with a guarantee, just the fact that there seems to be no chronilogical order once in their hands. For example, lets say that monthly special orders were received on day #1 and put in bin #1 (completely hypothetical..just using this for examples sake)....day 2 orders are received and put in bin #2 and so on. Why would they not finish submissions in bin #1 before gradiging submissions from bin #20!!! I told them that it gets concerning when reading posts from other members that are gettigng ofders completed that were received 2 to 3 weeks after mine. I told them it makes you wonder if your order is in any kind of "order" to be graded, or is it sitting on a limbo shelf somewhere or forgotten about on someones desk??...I guess this CU msg. board is the thorn in their side when it comes to members posting submission results...then everyone reading gets nervous/antsy when there order is older and still not processed. And I also stated that my examples were all the monthly specials and several with more cards than mine. They did not have a real answer but said they would "look into it". I just feel if submissions are all of the same type, they should be put in order that way and orders received on dates after that should be put in the same order. Why is it that hard for them to do that??.....I'm thinking this scenario might be what really happens....orders come in on day #1 and go into bin #1, then day #2 arrives and goes on top of day #1, then day #3 shows up and goes on top of the other two days....so then your order ends up at the bottom of the pile and takes some humping by the graders to grade enough of the ones above yours to get yours out of the dungen!! image dont really want to ruffle feathers at PSA if anyone reads this...just my rant...it would just be nice if they showed some kind of chronilogical order on "like" orders.

Comments

• Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Your doomed now. PSA will find your submissions and push them to the end of the line. Just like they do with CU Forum Member Smallstocks!!image
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    There are no shelfs or bins... they all get chucked onto a big pile on the warehouse floor... then, whichever ones roll back get entered.