Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Help me post a picture!

claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
imageopitem('http://www.pcgs.com/display_pcgs_image.chtml?certno=08683593', '550', '278')">

This is a pcgs true view shot.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I didn't see an image associated with the serial#
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    I think you found the problem. When I go to the check status screen, the coins are listed with the photo icons on the ones that got graded. But when I use the check cert status, the screen shows a red x. This is a new submission, so maybe it takes awhile for all of the links to work. Plausable, or bs?

I tried to link to the coin in the status screen, not the cert verification.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    ALthough your link has too much other stuff in it. All it needs is the http address. there was some other java stuff in your original link.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Options
    Thanks for the help guys - I think I figured it out. Please see my new post.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file