Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I just sold my #2 batter up set....looking for a new one to begin

The Batter up set is now officially gone as of today. I sold the set to another big collector who wanted to give Don Luchios a run for his money. Now I need to start thinking of another set to begin. I am wanting to do a prewar set. Any ideas on what to start now?

I tried offering the set to Crandell to make him 50 complete, but he passed. Jim's collection is incredible and my Batter up set pales to his masterpieces, but this was one awesome set. I hope I don't miss it too much.

Shane
Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases

Comments

• Options
    why not dip into caramel cards? small, attractive with vibrant colors and usually chock full of hall of famers.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I think some of the 1920s Caramel sets would be really fun to put together. E121?
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    E121- I thought of that because I can pick up some nice PSA 8/9/10's for decent money....HA. Another tough one to try.

Shane
  • Options
    Shane Brutha, Jeez, first you unload your 71 Greatest Moments, now the Batter-Ups? Did hell just freeze over?
    How bout a vg/ex T205 set? Or near set? Every card looks awesome and a only a handful will break the bank.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    Give me an email on that one homie. Let's talk.

Shane