Home Metal Detecting
Options

I found a PLAYBOY BUNNY TODAY!!!!!

Okay okay not really but I can dream can't Iimage
I did make a few neat find's yesterday and today.Hunted for a couple of hr's yesterday and today.
Yesterday I hit the lot where I have been quite a few marble's and yes you guessed it got a couple of more.2caly and 1 glass,also eyeballed a few more button's.After awhile of not getting much with the detector there I walked around the lot just looking and then noticed they had cut a new trench to lay some pipe for a new sprinkler system.So I hit the dirt along the trench,well after 6 penny's and 20 or so bottlecap's I get a good signal.
I'm thinking oh another penny or clad dimeimageSo I dig it out and see it is a dime...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a 1884s seated dimeimage
And that was it for there.
Then today I hit a few tot lot's,which were looking a little bleak until I found a 14k earring.Then the next lot I went to produced the bunny,the chain is marked 925 but not sure about the bunny,need to test it to see if it is silver or junk.
Thank's for looking and HH,Tom

Comments

• Options
    Way to go, Tom. I have yet to find my first Seated. That is my goal for this year. There gotta be here somewhere laying a nice Seated coin for me to pluck out image.
  • Options
    Nice work Tom!

I feel blessed finding my only seated coin so far. How many are you up to now??

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thank's HKnJ and GR,HKnJ you will find your seated soon just got to put your coil over it.

GR I am up to 10 1/2 seated's:
    1 seated half
    8 1/2 seated dime's
    1 seated half dime

There's more waiting for us out there some whereimageHH,Tom
  • Options
    SilverDreamsSilverDreams Posts: 427 ✭✭
    Wow, I love the dime. Great find!
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I found a PLAYBOY BUNNY TODAY!!!!! >>

<< <i>GR I am up to 10 1/2 seated's:
    1 seated half
    8 1/2 seated dime's
    1 seated half dime >>

You suck!

Huh? You found a HALF A Seated dime (not a Seated half dime?) What, broken? Cut in two?

Here is my Seated score so far. Looks like I'm up to 8.

Half dimes: 3 (No date w/stars, 1854 holed, 1854 holed and bent)

Dimes: 4 (1839, 1862, 1877-S, 1884)

Quarters: 1 (1855 Arrows)

I'm not sure who our Seated king would be, though I have some idea. I know the Mighty Mister Millennium has found a lot, but then again, IndianHeadMan should probably call himself SeatedDimeMan...

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    LM it was cut in half,so I guess it's a half dimeimage

Look's like you found a few there,oh yea you might want to add Demodigger to the seated king poll.I think he has found quite a few also.HH,Tom
  • Options
    HighReliefHighRelief Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice find image
  • Options
    TheGuyTheGuy Posts: 68 ✭✭
    That's a great find!!! image
    "Sometimes we don't know just what to do when adversity takes over." -- Cannonball Adderley
  • Options
    Nice Find Congrats image
    Love them busts!
    I am Looking to Buy California Tokens too.