Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Wanted: Quarter Eagle Proof PF60-62

I don't care about dates, I just decided I wanted to pick one up. PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Darn, only a Prf 64 UCimage
  • Options
    I wish I could afford a 64. image I guess I'll have to slum it w/ a lower grade.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deus,

I appreciate your enthusiasm for trying to acquire a proof quarter eagle, but we have a rule on the BST...one bump per day.

Good luck on the hunt and make sure to post a pic on the US Coin Forum when you find one. Consider checking Heritage auctions and DLRC.

RYK
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeusExMachina,

I have an 1894 Pf quarter eagle currently, however, it wont slab becuase it is heavly hairlined, especially on the reverse. One of our local club members wanted me to submit it to PCGS for him. I informed him that IMO, it would not grade. He purchased it off e-bay some time back in an off brand slab that was labeled Ms-65. Several of the other members encourgaed him to submit it anyway, Well it just came back altered surfaces as I suspected. I am sure the current owner is looking to recoup some of his money, let me know if it might be something you could use. I ll try and get a price and post up a photo of it?

Jim d imageimage

He is looking for $1200.00 ?
  • Options
  • Options
    Start looking hard. I am trying to remember where, but I did see one offered within the past week. Not at Lawrence or New England. But it was one of the larger multi dealers that have a lot for sale.
    Can't even remember price. It was interesting enough to remember thoudh.
  • Options
    BigTomBigTom Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Good Luck. Post pics when you find one.
  • Options
    Will do. Thanks.