Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Neat error coin.

I probably paid too much for it (I have no clue when it comes to pricing error coins), but I like the way it looks.

Auction Linky

Comments

• Options
    "Struck on 1 Peso Plan"

Neat! An error in an error holder.image
    "Think of the Press as a great keyboard on which the Government can play" – Joseph Goebbels

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media" - William Colby, former CIA director
  • Options
    coinpicturescoinpictures Posts: 5,345 ✭✭✭
    Actually, I interpreted that to be an abbreviation of "planchet" rather than a misspelling of "flan"...
  • Options

<< <i>Actually, I interpreted that to be an abbreviation of "planchet" rather than a misspelling of "flan"... >>

"Think of the Press as a great keyboard on which the Government can play" – Joseph Goebbels

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media" - William Colby, former CIA director
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cool Mexican error.

I stole one from Russ a while back, for less than five bucks- it's raw, though. It's one of those multisided ten-peso pieces, struck off-center. Very cool.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.