Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Notification, but no cards...

what's the usual waiting period after email notice that cards have been mailed? I live 60 miles from Newport Beach and have been waiting eight days for my cards. The registered packages I send down are usually received the next day!
There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    have you checked the good ol' USPS website and used your Tracking Number to see what the status might be? good place to start
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I"m a few miles closer than you and I either get them the day of the notification, or the day after.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    I'm a little further than Griffins (by maybe 20 miles) and I get them within 2 days of notification.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    Mine take up to 5-7 postal days to arrive in Washington State.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    in MN it takes 7-10 days via registred mail, which is why I switched to using my FedEx account...it's more expensive (almost double) but I get them back in a day or two. Which is great for stuff I'm trying to flip while it's hot so I can fund the next submission.

8 days in the same state seems like an awfully long time...
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    They send them registered, so they are probably sitting in a lock box somewhere.
    I"d never send anything valuable via FedEx- they've lost more packages on me, and their insurance is worthless. I"ve had boxes arrive opened and empty, and they do nothing. Better the protection of registered mail- it may take longer, but at least it gets there.
    Cincy- call CU customer service and run it down. Andre Spicer is always super helpful.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    You should check with your local post office. They might have tried to deliver it and the notification got lost or mis-placed. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the package is sitting at your post offcie waiting to get picked up
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I agree with Treetop. I've actually had the postman forget to leave the notification slip! I actually mentioned that I was waiting for something and he said that he had left the slip 3 days earlier. But, when he went back to his truck - and there it was!

Frank
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    Thanks, I've talked to PSA who said that they can't put a tracer on it until 15 business days have elapsed. My local PO says that it's in the N.P. Beach PO and the on-line tracking # doesn't even show it's in the system!

The customer service rep. (Julian) that I spoke with yesterday, told me to "rest assured" at least a dozen times in about 10 minutes! Hmmmmmm!
    There are two types of people in this world; those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him!!
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Live in Michigan,less than a week.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Lo and behold the "missing submission" shows up today along with my special sub that was sent two weeks later!