Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Help: 1993 UD Colorado Rockies team set

If someone has a Beckett Catalog, can you check to see if this team set is listed in it? It's not in the SCD Catalog I have.

Example picture

I have a card graded by PSA, but can't get them to list it as anything other than a regular UD. The whole set has the "First Season Rockies" logo, so it's definitely different than just a regular UD.

I was hoping to send this in with my "mechanical errors" pile, along with my specials submission before the end of the month.

Thanks for any info.

Derek

Comments

• Options
    Shouldn't the third line of text on the PSA label (the line where they list refractor, gold, etc.) say Team Set?

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • Options
    DerekDDerekD Posts: 388 ✭✭
    I'm not sure what they should call it. They are like the Rockies and Marlins sets that Topps did, but Upper Deck only did the two team sets instead of making the whole set with the foil stamp.

PSA lists the Topps as a variety in the regular set, so I would think these should be under the UD set as a variety. Maybe "Rockies Team Set" and "Marlins Team Set". I was going to suggust whatever Beckett called them, if it lists them.

Derek