Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Coin World Mags from late 2002 through 2003

I'm getting an aprt in the fall and I was going through some old boxes of crud.. found a box full of Coin World mags from late 2002 through 2003

If anyone want's them or one or whatever, give me a pm.

Otherwise they'll go to the curb sometime this fall.

Comments

• Options
    coinnut86coinnut86 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    not that anyone wants any image

oh well..

ttt
  • Options
  • Options
    SciotoScioto Posts: 955
    Can you look up prices on smoe coins?

GO AHEAD! I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU TO RATE ME A 1!
  • Options

<< <i>Can you look up prices on smoe coins?

image >>

Sure.. you pm me with what coins you want me to look up, and I'll send you the bill image

ttt.. they're free for all I care.. just pay the shipping...I want the damn things out of here... maybe I'll put them on a garage sale next month image
  • Options
    p8ntp8nt Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭

<< <i>maybe I'll put them on a garage sale next month image >>

Good idea! You can install that blinking neon sign that reads "I collect coins. Come rob me!" above your garage while youre at it image
  • Options

<< <i>

Good idea! You can install that blinking neon sign that reads "I collect coins. Come rob me!" above your garage while youre at it image >>

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I put mine in the trash each week after I look thru it for approximately 10 minutes.

worthless rag.
  • Options

<< <i>

Good idea! You can install that blinking neon sign that reads "I collect coins. Come rob me!" above your garage while youre at it image >>

How'd you know where I keep my coins!?!? My bedroom is above the garage (attached garage)... It's nothing worth stealing, and this is a low crime town... although about 3 months ago someone stole a coin collection in a nearby town, and I was one of the prime suspects... apparently there aren't very many collectors in this town... My name was soon cleared...