Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

My collection is getting too large....

so this new acquisition should do the trick for the time being image

imageimage

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it home to Oregon from Illinois....image

Comments

• Options
    JZraritiesJZrarities Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    WOW - that's absolutely incredible. Puts to shame some of the old 'desktop' Coin Cabinets of yester-year.

I'd love to have one too, if it was more secure or lockable...

How did you find it (in Illinois)?
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Is that a card catalog from a library?

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭
    sleaze-bay....image I'm looking into a "panic-room" walk-in vault...image
  • Options
    cachemancacheman Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Is that a card catalog from a library?

imageimageimage >>

Coming from the science department at UofI...sounds like it used to house fossils. 56" high X 56" wide by 30" deep. Each drawer is 4" deep. This will be perfect for my plaster models I have of Goetz'.

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, a card catalog would be too small for your goods!

But it looks similar to most card catologs I've seen -- the same style.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    oldshepoldshep Posts: 3,240
    imageimage
    Shep
  • Options
    ibzman350ibzman350 Posts: 5,315
    <<My collection is getting too large....>>

I've been saying that for a while now................about your collection, not mine.

You know what needs to be done, packem up in the new wooden crate you just bought, and sendem to me..image

Nice "wooden crate" BTW..image

Herb

Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i>Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it home to Oregon from Illinois. >>

A flat bottom barge, and the Lewis & Clark maps should do the trick.image

Nice find BTW.
    Roy

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    "Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it home to Oregon from Illinois...."

Good luck, I'm thinking big time road trip.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson