Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

***SOLD*** PCGS 1909 Indian and Lincolns

I am selling the last of my small coin collection, and I am happy to take goose3's suggestion:

1909 Indian PCGS MS-64RD for $250. I bought this from Richard Snow. Cert. # is 60161325 and it has the photo seal card. ***SOLD***

1909VDB PCGS MS-66RD When I bought this the seller told me it was the nicest he had seen. I believe him. Cert. # is 30016070. $200. ***SOLD***

1909 Lincoln PCGS MS-64RD Cert.# is 21903877 Great companion to the other 1909s. Price is $50.***SOLD***

All prices include shipping. Sorry, no ability to post photos. I've priced these coins at my purchase price. lf you're interested, make me an offer.

Codder

Comments

• Options
    PM'd
  • Options
    Monday Morning BTT image
  • Options
    BTT image
  • Options
    BTT image

And thanks for looking.
  • Options
    A Thursday morning bump!
  • Options
    Weekend bump with new coins added. image
  • Options
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM back at you.
  • Options
    BTT image
  • Options
  • Options
    BTT image
  • Options
    Happy Fourth of July BTT!
  • Options
    BTT image
  • Options
    AU58WALKERSAU58WALKERS Posts: 3,562
    have you tried consultation...it may not be as bad as you

OOPS wrong thread image
    "Everyday above ground is a good day"

• Options
    I'd like a consultation---with a few coin buyers! image
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    Somewhat cynical to be bringing your family into selling off your collection, isn't it?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    Just playing off "kryptonitecomic's" post. You're joking, right? image
  • Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    Codder, as per forum guidelines, please do not TTT (to the top/bring to the top) your BST threads more than once per day, whether to answer questions (you can do that via private messages) or for other reasons. It is unfair to others who observe forum etiquette and whose posts get pushed to the bottom. Thanks.
  • Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355
    Yep. PM sent.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Codder, as per forum guidelines, please do not TTT (to the top/bring to the top) your BST threads more than once per day, whether to answer questions (you can do that via private messages) or for other reasons. It is unfair to others who observe forum etiquette and whose posts get pushed to the bottom. Thanks. >>

Get real Mark !!! I do not see this little message in another thread that has over 80 replys. This guy responds 1 time and you are on his case. I suppose your message is just for people that are not in the .....awe forget it.

Did you PM him, this guy, to tell him the rules ?

Ken
  • Options
    Yes he did....if someone has a problem maybe they should just pm me and remind me of the rules like Mark was kind enough to do. Once it was mentioned to me......problem solved. If others felt compelled to respond to my thread then that's out of my hands.
  • Options

<< <i>Yes he did....if someone has a problem maybe they should just pm me and remind me of the rules like Mark was kind enough to do. Once it was mentioned to me......problem solved. If others felt compelled to respond to my thread then that's out of my hands. >>

"This Guy" was not you but the person who started this thread.

In the same vain why did Mark not respond to your thread ? This place has too many sheriff's that only see what they want to see and respond only when they feel like a person may not become a customer.

Flame Away !!

Ken
  • Options
    I think the tone of this thread.....tounge and cheek in reference to his family....is quite a bit different then the very serious nature of my thread.......maybe Mark didn't feel like kicking a man while he was down in a thread of that nature? I simply responded to others and got caught up which led to the infractions......lesson learned.

I don't think he has it out for this thread starter.....
  • Options
    Hey guys, as I explained in a PM to Mr. Feld, I didn't know I should respond to a post with a PM. Our messages crossed, and now I understand. Not trying to hog the first page, just trying to sell some coins I bought for a middle school coin club that is no longer. As for my "wise guy" headline, just trying to advertise so someone would see my coins. Little irreverent, I admit, but hey, that thread has gotten maudlin and I waited until it did to play off of it. I'll make you guys a deal--if someone will just buy these last coins, I will go away for good. Promise. Thanks for your interest.
  • Options

<< <i>I'll make you guys a deal--if someone will just buy these last coins, I will go away for good. Promise. Thanks for your interest. >>

OK folks the above statement is the whole problem with this situation. We are here to help people out when they try to sell their coins. If we make it a positive experience maybe somewhere down the road the person will remember what happened here and come back into the hobby. All codder wants to do is "Go Away for Good". It seems his experience here was not very enjoyable and was blown out of proportion by a very simple mistake that was made.

Ken
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    here's my take on both threads...

when I initially saw Shane's thread and read it I thought to myself....why in the hell would anyone post such stuff on here. I also wondered if there was some sort of ulterior motive for doing such........such as knowing it would get lots of hits and views or to possibly play into members' sympathy. Either might result in the sale of more coins.

I've met Shane and I don't really think either was his intention. I think he was in the hurtbox and needed to just tell someone and it turned into what it did.

Codder (who should not leave unless he has other valid reasons for doing so) edited his thread title in jest to draw a bit more attention to his wares. I will admit I got a chuckle out of it when I saw it.

here's what I would suggest for a remedy for the counseling thread....Shane delete his comments and coins and start a new "FSH" thread for the available coins and Codder edit his title.

I don't think either person intentionally made their posts with the wrong intentions.

Either way, I wish Shane luck and hope we haven't scared Codder off.
  • Options
    One More Try! image
  • Options
    Hope I'm not offending anyone, stepping on anyone's ad, or causing harm to anyone's livelihood, but just want you to know, MY COINS ARE ALL SOLD! Thank you, Alex! And thank you, Mr. Wondercoin, for being exceedingly honest in your replies to my questions about Gold Buffaloes. Good Luck and Best Wishes to all of my extended COIN family. Remember, we're all family here!

Codder