Home Sports Talk

Flying plastic chairs at the world cup yesterday

Watching the German and British soccer hooligans throwing plastic chairs at each other on the news reports yesterday was more
entertaining than the world cup itself. image

Comments

• phreakydancinphreakydancin Posts: 1,691 ✭✭
    I resent the news describing them as "soccer fans". Those meatheads are not fans. I'd wager 90% of them didn't even have tickets for today's match.
  • MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>I resent the news describing them as "soccer fans". Those meatheads are not fans. I'd wager 90% of them didn't even have tickets for today's match. >>

I would guess they have some interest in the game but more interest in stirring up trouble for their own amusement.

• much like yourself on these boards with this same subject, michigan... just a more extreme form of the same thing.. knotheads

added: *bashes michigan with a plastic chair

• << <i> I resent the news describing them as "soccer fans". Those meatheads are not fans. >>

what, you mean the "fans" who usually throw full cups of urine at each other?
  • WeekendHackerWeekendHacker Posts: 1,444 ✭✭
    It's only a matter of time before those infamous 'bags of urine' make their way onto the scene.
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>It's only a matter of time before those infamous 'bags of urine' make their way onto the scene. >>

Hopefully many of them hit montanafan.
  • they'd need a pretty strong arm, halfwit.